Fan Fictions

Prelude to rest of our lives… [AR Story] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

suvi_rox1

suvi_rox1

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
oh god neever ever i had read a prt which is so romantic....romantic frm the heart......the letter was fabulous ...cause it got so much depth n then the continuation by riddhima made it all the more ...what shud i sayy..umnnnnnn...like iit was straight frm the heart.....i loved it....srsly u shud start writing some ff which nt in prts bt as a full fledged n i will be the first one to read it..plz consider this..u r an awesome writer..i loved ur work..like this is the second short ff i am reading...n i am totally become a fan of urs..truely....Thumbs Up
thnx fr the pms
hugs..to u
bye tc.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prelude to rest of our lives… [AR Story] (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
heyy dear,
nice intro
continue soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety__piesonashahekts_dmgmjht

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
@ashu: Thanks a bunch! Wrote more!

@bloodline: wow...thanks for your comments.

@rabiam: :-) Thanks a million for your comments. I am glad you like my work.

@kiran: Reserved again? Aww...come on...waiting...

@Ridss: Thanks. This story is actually complete.

@perfectpiscean: Thanks. WIll surely send PM next time.

@suvi_rox1: :-) thanks. I am not sure if I can write long FFs. I have written only two series till date and both have been for Twilight only. I need a definitive start and an end and number of chapters to be predecided before I write anything else. Right now, not much time for that, thats why these one shots.

Special thanks to everyone who gave a "Thank You" for this post.

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
alright...just to rest my brain in between the math and physics...i decided to read something 'sookie' :D

i have had a hard time determining one thing...whether or not i prefer the fact that you write ONLY short stories/vignettes...or scenes...yeh...mostly they come across to me as the latter...they seem like scenes from a big total story...like a single piece of a puzzle...

for moments i cherish the idea of you trusting us readers with a beginning and an end to pieces you create...but there is a clashing thought, an equal wish to know what YOUR beginning and end to the whole tale could be....

basically sookie, you do a fab job in leaving me with a contradiction of ideas....with only one distinct thought, i love the emotions you can evoke in a mind with the words you use...its a stupendous skill...and kudos for being the one to exploit it for our benefit, as much as your own!!

cheers,

nj

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
WOW!! Honey. u seem to queen of words and emotions...every word u write invokes a greater feeling in us while reading.. kudos to u dear!! keep going girlie....

sweetaddiction

Goldie

sweetaddiction

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
wow-- thats some magic u have there with ur words !! lookin forward to reading more--
how r u plannin to update this given its already complete ??
oh and can u add me to ur PM list-- thanx =)

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 14 April 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
another beautiful entry sookie! sometimes words dont need to be said...a sweet heartfelt letter is more then enough to convey the message of pure love! really sweet! well done :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top