Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Advantages and Disadvantages of Arranged Marriages (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nulz

nulz

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

1. What are the advantages of an arranged marriage for you?

There are very little expectations as you don't know the person that well .. your relationship grows with time as u get to know each other .. Obviously if your family have chosen the boy/girl for u, they would have made a good choice

2. Disadvantages?

You will discover a lot about the other person? things which u may not like or things which you didn't want in a life partner

3. Do you think divorces occur more in love marriages or arranged marriages?

Love marriages for sure

4. Would you say "yes" to an arranged marriage if the person is from a good family, has a successful job,

is liberal minded, and if you do not like anyone else?

Nope !!  for me love in important to start a relationship .. I would have never considered marrying some1 I didn't know .. I always believed in love and eventually ended up marrying (last yr) the guy i fell in love with Smile I have seen alot more arranged marriages working out compared to love marriages but personally i m all for love marriages - u just have to be understanding and commited to making it work Blushing

Edited by nulz - 19 April 2009 at 11:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advantages and Disadvantages of Arranged Marriages (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top