Rules & Announcements

Interview of IF Star Vijay

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends

Well, well, Hope you all had a fabulous time with the Master of IF, himself on the Hot Seat.On behalf of the Big Family of IF, comprising of 50,000+ members, the Development Team of IF thanks Vijay for taking his time out, making this dream of ours, to have him in the Hot Seat come true. 👏👏👏

Actually, when we all asked Vijay to agree for this Interview, he was hesitant. He had the thought that he was not a Star, so nobody will welcome him in the Hot Seat, there will  hardly be anyone asking him Questions, hardly anyone Online to listen Live to him. But, the Truth is in the open now!!! Isn't it Friends?

Vijay will always be a Superstar, as far as IF is concerned. We thank all the members who proved him wrong, by posting such fabulous Questions to Vijay, for listening to him Live last night. Without the support of all the IF members, this Interview would not have been a Success. As they say, Behind every man's success, lies a woman, Behind IF's success, lies each and every member of IF.....So please give yourselves a pat , friends!!!

For the members who could not listen to the Interview live, download the interview, please do listen to the Badshah of IF, Vijay Bhatter....

So three cheers to Vijay for his fabulous Interview...

IF Development Group

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
thanx a ton, Vijay for givin the iterview

Thanx Sree, but where is the link??? 😭
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

thanx a lot sree.....its great.....i am downloading....😃

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry, i have edited the post....
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yeah...its seen now....

😃 Vijay will always be a Superstar, as far as IF is concerned. We thank all the members who proved him wrong, by posting such fabulous Questions to Vijay, for listening to him Live last night.[/QUOTE]

exactly 😃 👏

Morgoth thumbnail
Thankoo for the link, Sree! 😊
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sree di for the link...
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Thanks Sree di!!!!!! I will download it soon!
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Thanks sree di, 😊 the interview went really very well and welldone vijay 👏 😃 and everybody else congrats on all the hard work you guys did it was a success 😊
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg i missed d live interview...
ythnxx now i m downloading it. 😊