Members Lounge

HEEELPP!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
The other day.. i wuz walkin home from skool.. n there's this guy in my class named Monty.. n wen i wuz walkin home, he startin followin me.. n reallyy i dun like him, sorta scared of him so i started walkinggg reallii quick.. n got home, but then i noticed i dropped my wallet, n we had this thing so I borrowed her necklace, n it wuz realllii important to her, and now itz goneCry wuh shuw i do!?CryUnhappyOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HEEELPP!!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x_TaniSha_x

n we had this thing so I borrowed her necklace, n it wuz realllii important to her, and now itz goneCry wuh shuw i do!?CryUnhappyOuch

wait u got me Confused at this part

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Actually you are too confused or scared ?? I mean all i can make about is that for some reason you hurried home scared of someone following you and you dropped some necklace which is somehow important.

But What i dont get is that what suggestion you want? I mean what kind of help do you need?

I certainly cant come up there and bash-up the guy who followed you, so lets leave that option out Wink.

Err but seriously your post doesnt gives any idea as to what do you want help on?

Jammy.

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

IF IT'S ABOUT THE LOST NECKLACE..

FIRST U SHOULD GO N CHECK THE PATH U FOLLOWED TO COME HOME...MAYBE IT'S STILL THERE SOMEWHERE...

IF U CAN'T FIND IT..U SHOULD TELL U'R FRND THE TRUTH, EXPLAIN TO U'R FRND THE WHOLE SITUATION... SHE'LL UNDERSTAND!

U CAN ASK A LOCAL POLICE STATION,MAYBE SOMEONE'S GIVEN IT THERE!

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 23 January 2005 at 1:17pm

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
No, theres this guy hu's like alwyz... like letz say "doin bad wif ppl" n now i dropped my wallet which wuz in my pocket n the necklace.. i dunno how to tell my herCry

Edited by x_TaniSha_x - 23 January 2005 at 1:20pm

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Just go and tell your mom. Tell her for the fact what happen. I am sure she will understand, more of it blame on the guy Wink.  IT was a mistake so i dont think so she will be that mad, But the more you delay in revealing the truth or try to conceal it more, I am sure the more angry and annoyed she will get so bring up your courage and tell her truth.

And then you can search for the necklace at peace.

Jammy.

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thnxx Jammy :) Il do that!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.