ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Some Cogent Analysis from friday, now that everyone has seen it.

1. Indian Voting's 1st grave mistake, eliminating Bhavna. I strongly disagree with this result.

Bhavna was the 1st or 2nd best female dancer on this show (Right there, or behind Alisha). She could really do it all, she was great at hip-hop, and took care of the more feminine dance-forms well. She had many moves, and is very flexible. I'm glad Khusboo took out any doubts on who was better from the sisters. But she was better than Vrushali too, who benefits a lot from her facial expressions and charming personality, I mean Vrushali just doesn't have the dancing ability that Bhavna had. Same with Sunita, who also dances very well, but isn't up to Bhavna's skill level.

It was really sad seeing her leave. I liked how she handeled it, and at the same time agreed with Khusboo's reaction, it shouldn't have happened.

2.  Siddesh, Siddesh, Siddesh. 😆

What can I say. I actually liked the way he handeled the situation today. He apologized, and admit he was rude, and so on. He deserved the punishment he received, but I liked the way he responded to it.  👏

Good Job Siddesh, you are still a great dancer, and don't deserve to leave the show anytime soon. I hope the audience starts voting for you again, though I have to admit, you just don't say the right things at the right time.

3. Jai has been the most underrated by the audience thus far. Terrific performance today! Vote for him people!

Edited by ssk13809 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pSEHARp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PEOPLE (INDIA KI JANTA) WAKE UP PLZ>>>>

its about time to stop voting for emotions / religion and all that crap

we r really going to regret the leave of bhavna, she's a great dancer..
and having jai again in the bottom 4 is pure stupidity (sorry for language)

plz guys open the eyes....
shahid ka pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is really sad , bhavna was one of the best ..
but the way she handled it and handled khusboo
was very good .. but i think mithunda shouldve used his veto this time

and what is happening to jai ..he in one of the BEST!! poor jai i really hope we dont see him in bottom anymore
pSEHARp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have my finger crossed 🤔
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
i agree with 2 and 3. 2 you took the words out of my mouth.
1. well, yes she is better than khusbhoo. but i don't really think she's that amazing. both of them do the same type of movements most of the time. and i think vrushali is better in her dancing and in versatility. so i guess she would have gone eventually. but i definitely don't think it was a GRAVE mistake. it just should have been her sister instead of her. although, khusbhoo is improving a lot.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chutneyx4404

i agree with 2 and 3. 2 you took the words out of my mouth.
1. well, yes she is better than khusbhoo. but i don't really think she's that amazing. both of them do the same type of movements most of the time. and i think vrushali is better in her dancing and in versatility. so i guess she would have gone eventually. but i definitely don't think it was a GRAVE mistake. it just should have been her sister instead of her. although, khusbhoo is improving a lot.

Vrushali is overrated. She has a great personality, and that impacts voting. Overall as a dancer, she can't do a lot of movements Bhavna is able to do. Also, I think Terrence does a good job of making Vrushali look good by giving her many creative dance forms that require good facial expressions, which is what Vrushali is the best at. By doing so, she can show her strengths and make her dance "look" better though her facial expressions.

But when it comes down to dancing ability, Vrushali would not be able to keep up with Bhavna. I mean, Bhavna's frontflip/cartwheel is really good, which I doubt Vrushali would be able to do.
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssk13809

Some Cogent Analysis from friday, now that everyone has seen it.

1. Indian Voting's 1st grave mistake, eliminating Bhavna. I strongly disagree with this result.

Bhavna was the 2nd best female dancer on this show (Behind Alisha imo). She could really do it all, she was great at hip-hop, and took care of the more feminine dance-forms well. She had many moves, and is very flexible. I'm glad Khusboo took out any doubts on who was better from the sisters. But she was better than Vrushali too, who benefits a lot from her facial expressions and charming personality, I mean Vrushali just doesn't have the dancing ability that Bhavna had. Same with Sunita, who also dances very well, but isn't up to Bhavna's skill level.

It was really sad seeing her leave. I liked how she handeled it, and at the same time agreed with Khusboo's reaction, it shouldn't have happened.

2.  Siddesh, Siddesh, Siddesh. 😆

What can I say. I actually liked the way he handeled the situation today. He apologized, and admit he was rude, and so on. He deserved the punishment he received, but I liked the way he responded to it.  👏

Good Job Siddesh, you are still a great dancer, and don't deserve to leave the show anytime soon. I hope the audience starts voting for you again, though I have to admit, you just don't say the right things at the right time.

3. Jai has been the most underrated by the audience thus far. Terrific performance today! Vote for him people!

Absolutely right, i fully agree with you. I LIKED BHAVNA'S DANCE. SHE TOO GIVE GOOD EXPRESSIONS AND IS VERY FLEXIBLE. IT IS REALLY SAD. WILL THEY  BRING BACK WITH WILD CARD.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalibc

Absolutely right, i fully agree with you. I LIKED BHAVNA'S DANCE. SHE TOO GIVE GOOD EXPRESSIONS AND IS VERY FLEXIBLE. IT IS REALLY SAD. WILL THEY  BRING BACK WITH WILD CARD.

Well thank you for agreeing and everything, however, and unfortunately, that was probably the last you saw of Bhavna on DID. They already brought 3 contestants back with Wild Card, so Wild Card won't happen again.

It's sad to see Bhavna going, she was arguably the best female dancer. Should not have happened.
bindaas girl thumbnail
all the 12 contestants r very gud..but eventuallly  only 1 has 2 win..its a tough competition so any onecan go out..bt dont know y girls r nt getting votes..vrushali is a very gud dancer..every1 has thr unique style...vrushali deserves 2 stay in the show...she has shown difernt stykes evry week...
DIDxLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everything you said.
Bhavna is the strongest female dancer. I cried the most when she got out. I think the janta has made a horrible decision.
She should have been in the top.
I think Sunita should have gone. I have no clue how she is in the Top 12 either. Ugh. That was rightfully Mandakini's place.