Fan Fictions

The darkness falls from wings of night [AR Story] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

naina893

Groupbie

naina893

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
wooowww amazing...
love these kind of stories :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The darkness falls from wings of night [AR Story] (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Umm..Hi sookie...
Hope you are doing good...:)
I am here again commenting on your work...Reading your work..I actually do not feel to be the right person to be commenting here...What good have I done that i get to read your work, I muse.
I just loved the way you portrayed the DMG characters soo well...Are u having some deep knowledge of psychology too? It seems...You do a lot of research before starting ur masterpiece....:)
I loved the line where Atul says...Armaan would never let Riddhima die. Its such a simple die and sure We have heard Armaan saying this on screen too, But seems so right, so nice. not many people notice the love and protection enveloped in this very line...:)
Thanks for honoring us with ur works...Please keep writing..
Take care
Ananya

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Oooohhh, told u before too, one of my favorites :D

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
of all those pieces u keep tossing our way i have no clue how i missed this one sookie... cause its so completely one of a kind!!

the sort that equally testify being your creation, as much as they defy it!! :D i mean, for such insight of characters, yes, had to be you! ... for such a variation in line of thoughts, wow! it was a surprise, a pleasant one, and i for one have to declare this is the best i have read by you ... yet!

mostly, for how complex the whole piece DEFINITELY was, and for simply it came across... obv, i'd count myself no different from those in the gang who were jeering when atul begun imposing his wisdom banter... i mean, really, a serial killer, sure!

but it was... (i can't believe it but i can't come up with ONE word, single, with which i could describe!) .... enjoyed it very much! ...

ps: i have to say, one reason, also, that it was extremely different from your usual stuff, is that it was my first reading something from you where character names actually made a difference. as in, when i read most of ur other stuff i figure it could pass with any names, even nameless, and still put the message across no less... for once however, this truly was a fan fiction piece. the names mattered, cause as you went on to sketch them for us, i couldn't help but hold exactly the characters in my head from where hey were drawn... :)

wonderful piece (and yes, infinity, i shall get to... honestly!)

pps: special mention... alpha male defined!! i swear i was just THIS short of swooning at that, and no, since i didn't, you don't get to call me phan girl! :D

cheers,
nj

suvi_rox1

suvi_rox1

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
sookie u didnt pm me fr this
will get back to u soon...
now reading blah blah woof woof..

ambryn

Goldie

ambryn

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Clap

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
My apologies for replying so late.

@Rabia: Thanks for you comments. :-) I have written many after this.

@sea_nyx: Thanks!

@suhanaSafar: Thank you so much.

@cutie13: Thank you. I am glad you liked the way it ended.

@suvi: :-) Thank you. Amazing? Nah.

@Ridds: Thanks!

@naina: :-) Thank you.

@Ananya: Errr...thats a little overboard don't ya think? I am glad you like my writing.

@Kiran: Thanks for telling me...so late!

@NJ: Why is that you don't read what I actually ask you to read? Really? Anyway, thanks for finally gracing your presence here :-)

I wrote this for an exercise about characterization. How to write about characters without sounding as a monologue or an essay? And I was watching Criminal Minds where the team lead profiles there team and viola! Idea!
Yeah, this is 100% DMG. Its a first for me too :-)

@Suvi: Hey! You have already commented. Looks like you have forgotten :-)

Sookie

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Had a second read... and I must say.. I loved it again all the way!!! Thanks Sookie!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top