Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik is such an Adorable Character (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with all of you guys....

naitik is very adorable person....he is so sweet...caring...polite...helpful....romantic...gentelman...cute...understanding along with shyness...flirtish(only with one person right now akshara his wife)...and naughty....

but he does have negative points that is short-tempered and impatient but with lighter note he cool down his negative points fast and quickly goes back to his positive points.....

how can one forget his million dollar bucks smile which not only race akshara heart fast but also all our hearts.....

there is noone like naitik bhaiya....he is just perfect....akshara is very lucky to have a husband who have such qualities....infact such qualities to be in a life partner is a dream for all girls including me

i would love to see qualities of Prem Juneja...Naitik Singhania and Shaurya Maheswari in my future life partner.....

and karan is a great actor he has  amazing screen presence and just loved the chemistry with hina...their chemistry looks so natural that one will ask them to hook up in real life....and their love story is so unique that touches the chords of one hearts....

Edited by Mages - 11 April 2009 at 4:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik is such an Adorable Character (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssaba

IF-Sizzlerz

ssaba

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizii_gurl

totally agree with all of u
same here

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

but he does have negative points that is short-tempered and impatient but with lighter note he cool down his negative points fast and quickly goes back to his positive points.....

You are so right he cools down really fastBig smile  Aks to dekhte he..... Naitik  lagta hai ke..... he has just come out of clothes dryer after tumble dry cycle lol. LOL She can fold him straight away ........I mean mold him anyway just say.....aap naraj hai Wink

Edited by 5cents - 11 April 2009 at 9:46pm

piguu19

piguu19

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by -Maya-

ya..his dialogue delivery is really upto the mark the way he pronounces certain words are quite cute..like the way he pronounces 'Naraz" adorably..the best part is his smile..just smile n anyone can go latoo..n i love the awesome chemistry betwen him and Hina one of the best..n Charu he has already appointed me as his lawyerLOL
ok ok u become his lawyer..but yaad rakhna we have to protect him always..whatever the circumstance may be...

jokes apart...he's one of the few actors who can speak English so well...n so perfectly...i love the way he pronounces "Akshara"

I really do agree with  you charu on all the things but one thing that you have mentioned is that "he is one of the few actors who can speak English so well"...I TOTALLY AGREE with you on that one because I have heard him speak in english in the epi's and also in the interviews my god...I am just fida over his way of speaking...not only does his know how to speak but he has this gentlemen charm in his style.  I have noticed that some words as you mentioned "akshara" is very much pronouncing the same way as he has been doing...like I really luv the way he introduces her to his friends....ohh god I think I can go on forever about his way of speaking Wink
anyways I am sorry you might not know me but I am ankita...and I am an member of IF but I don't normally post anything...but since I saw your message that just spoke my mind so I thought I would comment...I hope you did not mind

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
ur 5 cents r worth a million cents Clap very well said...i luv to read ur comments...u've summed it so well.....his smile is the best in this world !

Originally posted by 5cents

Naitik is indeed  a very adorable character. A bit flirty, but only with one person (right now) LOLlol He is trying his best to be lover no 1 who will soon turn into hubby no 1LOL I'm loving the way he follows Aks around like a droopy-eyed pupWink. Really helpful, caring, loving, romantic, ofcource chivalrous and gentlemanlyEmbarrassed. He is defo is very charming and cute. How can I forget to mention his million doller smile.Truly handsome, would be honey of aks. Buttttttttt......May turn into complete JKG(joru-ka-gulam)

He  is too chocolatey & a lil mean streak will make him more adorable. Wink

Anyway as of now........hubby no 1 goes to..........................Naitik
Let him know hes number one in your life!
Just my 5 cents

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged

nice character wth a mild voice....nyc

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piguu19

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by -Maya-

ya..his dialogue delivery is really upto the mark the way he pronounces certain words are quite cute..like the way he pronounces 'Naraz" adorably..the best part is his smile..just smile n anyone can go latoo..n i love the awesome chemistry betwen him and Hina one of the best..n Charu he has already appointed me as his lawyerLOL
ok ok u become his lawyer..but yaad rakhna we have to protect him always..whatever the circumstance may be...

jokes apart...he's one of the few actors who can speak English so well...n so perfectly...i love the way he pronounces "Akshara"

I really do agree with  you charu on all the things but one thing that you have mentioned is that "he is one of the few actors who can speak English so well"...I TOTALLY AGREE with you on that one because I have heard him speak in english in the epi's and also in the interviews my god...I am just fida over his way of speaking...not only does his know how to speak but he has this gentlemen charm in his style.  I have noticed that some words as you mentioned "akshara" is very much pronouncing the same way as he has been doing...like I really luv the way he introduces her to his friends....ohh god I think I can go on forever about his way of speaking Wink
anyways I am sorry you might not know me but I am ankita...and I am an member of IF but I don't normally post anything...but since I saw your message that just spoke my mind so I thought I would comment...I hope you did not mind

that's so sweet of you Ankita..why don't you post anything on the forum? plz be more active..the more the merrier !

I think  he IS  chivalrous in reality also...there r a few characteristics which we can know through the body language  and also the way a person conducts himself...very small little things...like in the canteen scene (akshara and her friends took Naitik and Mohit to the college canteen) , Naitik sat after all the ladies took their seats...Did u notice Karan has very thin and long fingers? tht means he is extremely creative & meticulous ........He has a good command over English language ...I think his personal style contributes a lot to the character Naitik...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

naitik is very adorable person....he is so sweet...caring...polite...helpful....romantic...gentelman...cute...understanding along with shyness...flirtish(only with one person right now akshara his wife)...and naughty....

i'll remember all those adjectives by heart Smile really ! very very well said dear !

Along with all these qualities, i think Naitik is immature right now....with time he'll grow up...and i wud love to see that transition...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top