Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree with all of you guys....

but he does have negative points that is short-tempered and impatient but with lighter note he cool down his negative points fast and quickly goes back to his positive points.....

You are so right he cools down really fastπŸ˜ƒ  Aks to dekhte he..... Naitik  lagta hai ke..... he has just come out of clothes dryer after tumble dry cycle lol. πŸ˜† She can fold him straight away ........I mean mold him anyway just say.....aap naraj hai πŸ˜‰

Edited by 5cents - 15 years ago
piguu19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

ok ok u become his lawyer..but yaad rakhna we have to protect him always..whatever the circumstance may be...

jokes apart...he's one of the few actors who can speak English so well...n so perfectly...i love the way he pronounces "Akshara"

I really do agree with  you charu on all the things but one thing that you have mentioned is that "he is one of the few actors who can speak English so well"...I TOTALLY AGREE with you on that one because I have heard him speak in english in the epi's and also in the interviews my god...I am just fida over his way of speaking...not only does his know how to speak but he has this gentlemen charm in his style.  I have noticed that some words as you mentioned "akshara" is very much pronouncing the same way as he has been doing...like I really luv the way he introduces her to his friends....ohh god I think I can go on forever about his way of speaking πŸ˜‰
anyways I am sorry you might not know me but I am ankita...and I am an member of IF but I don't normally post anything...but since I saw your message that just spoke my mind so I thought I would comment...I hope you did not mind
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
ur 5 cents r worth a million cents πŸ‘ very well said...i luv to read ur comments...u've summed it so well.....his smile is the best in this world !

Originally posted by: 5cents

Naitik is indeed  a very adorable character. A bit flirty, but only with one person (right now) πŸ˜†lol He is trying his best to be lover no 1 who will soon turn into hubby no 1πŸ˜† I'm loving the way he follows Aks around like a droopy-eyed pupπŸ˜‰. Really helpful, caring, loving, romantic, ofcource chivalrous and gentlemanly😳. He is defo is very charming and cute. How can I forget to mention his million doller smile.Truly handsome, would be honey of aks. Buttttttttt......May turn into complete JKG(joru-ka-gulam)

He  is too chocolatey & a lil mean streak will make him more adorable. πŸ˜‰

Anyway as of now........hubby no 1 goes to..........................Naitik

Just my 5 cents

Osprisshow thumbnail

nice character wth a mild voice....nyc

Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: piguu19

I really do agree with  you charu on all the things but one thing that you have mentioned is that "he is one of the few actors who can speak English so well"...I TOTALLY AGREE with you on that one because I have heard him speak in english in the epi's and also in the interviews my god...I am just fida over his way of speaking...not only does his know how to speak but he has this gentlemen charm in his style.  I have noticed that some words as you mentioned "akshara" is very much pronouncing the same way as he has been doing...like I really luv the way he introduces her to his friends....ohh god I think I can go on forever about his way of speaking πŸ˜‰
anyways I am sorry you might not know me but I am ankita...and I am an member of IF but I don't normally post anything...but since I saw your message that just spoke my mind so I thought I would comment...I hope you did not mind

that's so sweet of you Ankita..why don't you post anything on the forum? plz be more active..the more the merrier !

I think  he IS  chivalrous in reality also...there r a few characteristics which we can know through the body language  and also the way a person conducts himself...very small little things...like in the canteen scene (akshara and her friends took Naitik and Mohit to the college canteen) , Naitik sat after all the ladies took their seats...Did u notice Karan has very thin and long fingers? tht means he is extremely creative & meticulous ........He has a good command over English language ...I think his personal style contributes a lot to the character Naitik...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree with all of you guys....

naitik is very adorable person....he is so sweet...caring...polite...helpful....romantic...gentelman...cute...understanding along with shyness...flirtish(only with one person right now akshara his wife)...and naughty....

i'll remember all those adjectives by heart 😊 really ! very very well said dear !

Along with all these qualities, i think Naitik is immature right now....with time he'll grow up...and i wud love to see that transition...