Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I'm totally in love with Naitik so handsome and aww he is full of cuteness n his smile can make any girl melt..he cares a lot for Akshara's happiness even before marriage..like he is ready to help her with studies n manaofied Dadhaji to let her study..really polite n softspoken..n he is realistic unlike the perfect prince charmings coz he has negative qualities like he is kiddish,hot tempered,possesive,impatient..Karan is doing a great job as Naitik..great acting n he is really adorable..i'm sure all girls watching the show wud want him as their future hubby

Edited by -Maya- - 10 April 2009 at 1:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyflower

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik is such an Adorable Character" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
 He is sooo cute that anyone will fall in love with him. And He is a good actor.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yes..he's the perfect combination of good looks and gr8888 acting ! gr8 screen presence, cool dialogue delivery.........ur listening Karan?   He has  amazing,awesome never seen before chemistry with Hina...He has done full justice to Naitik....like in the serial he's made everybody lattoo over him, similarly he's made all of go weak on our knees for him ...he can get away with a murder Day Dreaming if he appoints me as his lawyer..Wink

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
ya..his dialogue delivery is really upto the mark the way he pronounces certain words are quite cute..like the way he pronounces 'Naraz" adorably..the best part is his smile..just smile n anyone can go latoo..n i love the awesome chemistry betwen him and Hina one of the best..n Charu he has already appointed me as his lawyerLOL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maya-

ya..his dialogue delivery is really upto the mark the way he pronounces certain words are quite cute..like the way he pronounces 'Naraz" adorably..the best part is his smile..just smile n anyone can go latoo..n i love the awesome chemistry betwen him and Hina one of the best..n Charu he has already appointed me as his lawyerLOL
ok ok u become his lawyer..but yaad rakhna we have to protect him always..whatever the circumstance may be...

jokes apart...he's one of the few actors who can speak English so well...n so perfectly...i love the way he pronounces "Akshara"

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
im latoo over his smile....absolutely agree wid u all! his is an awesome actor n he s got a great screen presence....his chemistry wid hina is mindblowing...thy luk so cute 2gther!!

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Naitik is indeed  a very adorable character. A bit flirty, but only with one person (right now) LOLlol He is trying his best to be lover no 1 who will soon turn into hubby no 1LOL I'm loving the way he follows Aks around like a droopy-eyed pupWink. Really helpful, caring, loving, romantic, ofcource chivalrous and gentlemanlyEmbarrassed. He is defo is very charming and cute. How can I forget to mention his million doller smile.Truly handsome, would be honey of aks. Buttttttttt......May turn into complete JKG(joru-ka-gulam)

He  is too chocolatey & a lil mean streak will make him more adorable. Wink

Anyway as of now........hubby no 1 goes to..........................Naitik
Let him know hes number one in your life!
Just my 5 cents

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
totally agree with all of u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top