Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Awesome epi...Akshara and Shaurya surprised us!!

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
both brother and sister were in a completely diff mood today. what do you think? realistic in such a short period? (personally i think shaurya yes, akshara? completely no)

it was obvious that shaurya was packing books. but so sweetly he talked to varsha. i can't believe he thought that the honeymoon place would be a good place for her to study without worrying about housework and ppl in the house bothering her. that was soooo sweet. i didn't even think of that.

(what got me mad is that at first varsha was being moody for so long. i guess she was lost in her thoughts. but i just felt that that wasn't the real varsha she would happily hide her feelings. ...she did later when she started smiling and her convo with shaurya was just perfect)

Ay-hai and Akshara! teasingly talking to Naitik?! what the? where did the natkhatpan come from? she always freezes in front of him. and this time she wasn't even on the phone she was talking to him in person albeit she wasn't facing him. they should have shown something like maybe her friend being there was making her do it. and naitik was sooo sweet. when he said, if you want i can talk to your mom. were they teasing each other? or was that serious? it was only till later in the convo that i realized they might have been kidding. it just wasn't that obvious. especially when akshara was like mom will be happy you're helping me study. i did love that she asked if he was upset with her since she came with her mom....

awww such a cute conversation!

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

yeah..although there was just 1 scene of Naitik Aksh but it was memorable...very romantic...best part is tht they were talking to each other "this way" with their friends around ! can't believe Naitik said all tht when he knew Akshara's friends and Mohit was listening....n Mohit's part is soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet....he knows Naitik inside out.......he told naitik tht padai wadai reh gayi, he's searching for new ways to meet Akshara....he's gonna be awesome on monday too (what was shown in precap)..the way he's saying "pyaaaaaaaaaaaar bhare notes" WOW !  wonder what that "new way" is gonna be so that Naitik can meet Akshara "alone" without his James Bond saas around !   

Yes ur rite yaar...both the brother n sister were in a completely different mood...i guessed it yesterday itself tht Shaurya is taking her books along...obviously tht's why Akshara couldn't find her notes(well tht worked well for both Shaurya and Akshara)....I'm soooooooooo happy to see our Akshara like this..lost in Naitik's thoughts Day DreamingBlushing aajkal kisi bhi mausam mein kuch bhi  hone laga hai ! sach...i've never seen such a cute  love story on screen....

Edited by _charu_ - 10 April 2009 at 12:36pm
..Sanjana.. IF-Rockerz
..Sanjana..
..Sanjana..

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Both were too cute!Awesome epi!Embarrassed
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
yesterdays epsde was awesome...loved naksh scenes...thy were so cute ...jus loved the convo..the way akshara was teasg him ...great epsde...im hungry 4 more!
sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Akshara teasing Naitik and all...a different Akshara?  I feel that she just got the courage now to do all this etc coz she has to think for herself now without Varsha.  Earlier, if Naitik asked her anything or whatever, she would look at Varsha who would prompt her etc.  But now that Varsha is not there, when she began thinking for herself, she became a wee bit more bold.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Akshara teasing Naitik and all...a different Akshara?  I feel that she just got the courage now to do all this etc coz she has to think for herself now without Varsha.  Earlier, if Naitik asked her anything or whatever, she would look at Varsha who would prompt her etc.  But now that Varsha is not there, when she began thinking for herself, she became a wee bit more bold.

ur rite...Akshara is behaving much better with Varsha not around ...She was shy earlier when Varsha kept on teasing her but now tht she's not there, she's become bold...Akshara loves Naitik and she'd understood that Naitik is looking for excuses to meet her...it was soo sweet she made him confess....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top