Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

We all know Remix is starting again and the excitment is crazy. Since we have a lot of new members we would like to know them. Can everybody please answer these ?

Name : Neha Ahuja
Locaton : Houston , Texas , US
Have you watched remix before ? : no

Also a request is if you can pm your buddies to watch remix and come to the forum it would be great. our forum can be lively again and I'm sure if everyone makes efforts Remix's trp can be higher than any existing show b/c its truly the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaTheDiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All new and existing memers" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Aww NehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed

u r just 12Shocked

oh my god u r choooooooooo chotta and cuddly wana give u a huggy right awayyyyyyyyyyyyHugHug

and hey nice ideaaaaaaaaaBig smileEmbarrassed i wld surely participate in thisBig smile

love
Smriti 

KratikaTheDiva.

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Aww NehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed

u r just 12Shocked

oh my god u r choooooooooo chotta and cuddly wana give u a huggy right awayyyyyyyyyyyyHugHug

and hey nice ideaaaaaaaaaBig smileEmbarrassed i wld surely participate in thisBig smile

love
Smriti 

thanks smriti di , but i want everyone to know each other.

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Not fair neha...u took my tag of being the smallest currently in the forum!LOLEmbarrassedNeways:

Name: Niyati but call me Nitz or Nappy coz niyati sounds too formal...its just for my school teachersLOL
Watched remix before?: Ofcourse YES!BlushingBlushing Huge fan of it especially my ashi-yuviBlushing

Embarrassed

Simi_YaRaLover

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

I am also the smallest in dmg , mjht , bidaii and hum ladkiyann

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yaa...we had the smallest member in remix forum like 2-3 years back...her name was humaira...she was 8 years old i think!Embarrassed

Simi_YaRaLover

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
dont know with intro thread vansh or shell gonna allow it or not but still hello neha first a hearty welcome to youHug
ok my particularsTongueLOL:

Name: Aditi
Loc: Ind
Have watched rem before and planning to catch the reruns too through vidsTongue

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Name..Smriti..and create ur own nick for mua coz i lovee nicks.."blush" Age..Sweet Sixteen Forever..hahaha...noo..me..24
 Watched Remix...yesssssssssssss but only after almost hundred epis were over so that means i have practically missed half of season oone By God can't even begin to tell how excited i ammmmmm "blllush" mere Ashi Yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hayee"droooool"

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.