Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Finally what we have been waitin for is here...
The karta-dharta behind our favourite shows Bidaai and Yeh Rishta, Mr Rajan Shahi has officially launched his blog with India-Forums.

He has been silently reading our views and comments on the forum for a long time and is now with his blog trying to get to know his viewers directly.

So guys, common get out there to welcome Rajan ji and share with him our thoughts on his shows, his vision for his shows and the television industry.

Also, we all love the amazing jodis he's given us...be it Salekh, Ragvir or Naksh and there is no limit to our love for them and our craziness or the shows.

But let us remember, that the blog is a platform for Rajan ji to connect with his audience and get their views on his shows.

We all have our own amazing India-Forums to discuss about the show, the plot and the characters. Lets not spill over our requests to the blogEmbarrassed, for rajanji is always here in the forum to listen to his viewers and trying to incorporate all our requests.

So, common guys..all of you gather around and share your views with Rajanji and he does the same at his blog.

And dont forget to leave your commentsEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssaba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajan Shahi blog launched" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hey...thnx for the post..he has definately given us a gr8 show in Yeh Rishta..i neva watched Bidaai but still i find RagVir cute..

His blog is very nice...but i have  a problem..i'm not able 2 comment..i have to login again but it says invalid password..but when i log in to IF directly..it comes!..this is happening with the KS blog too..plzz help Confused

Thnx in advance

Aish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top