Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

the precap. Literature is not Naitik's subject (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
even i can never forget the ash v/s katrina fight....

naitik is a sweetheart really a darling...he changes himself for akshara so that her heart will not broke and the biggest reason is because he loves her more than his life....he is such a romantic person and a caring sweetheart too....

god knows whether they were study literature or will they study the subject of love....because most of the time they freeze and just talks with their eyes....i just hope akshara pass her exams with flying colours and naitik helps her with her studies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the precap. Literature is not Naitik's subject (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I sense a very cute and romantic week ahead Blushing
AWh Naitik is just too sweet, though how the heck will he teach Akshara when he has no idea about it himself? LOL

GujuGrl

GujuGrl

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
awww.........he offered to teach her even though a thing abt literature..LOLDay Dreaming

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal25

IBlushing
AWh Naitik is just too sweet, though how the heck will he teach Akshara when he has no idea about it himself? LOL

World wide web hai naLOL..............He'll google Shakespeare at night and teach her in the day time Star Pyar me people do jeene marne ke kasame here the chap just has to do literature. LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Tongue I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!! I wanna see NaKsh romance 4eva! Akshara is sooooooooo lucky to have Naitik! Hes got EVERYTHING ud want in a husband! And yeh the coming weeks epis are gonna be soooooooo cute!!!!!!Embarrassed And please no fight cos itll ruin all my dreamsDeadDeadDead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
im waitg 4 their argument .....on othello!!it wud be fun 2 c them  hvng different views aggain...n then natik realising n shuttg his mouth tis time....last time he told her 2 say sorry on ash katrina tis time  how abt  hes sayg it? i wud luv 2 c tis!it wud be mre cute!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top