Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Today's Episode Both Couples Cute Moments (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ya Charu, Rajshri was tension free today looks like shopping can take away her tension..so maybe she shud go shopping everday or every hour then no tensionLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode Both Couples Cute Moments (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged

rajshri is gettg on my nerves....she accompanied akshara 2 library..i was literally cursg the woman...bt thanx 2 her we got 2 see sme cute moments  between  naksh...attiumes she is a blessing in disguise...the convo was so sweet so romantic n natiks smile was  the icing on the cake...shaurya n varsha scene was also gud bt i luv naksh scenes a lot!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Agreed. Both couples had sweet moments together. Lolz I loved how Akshi's friends helped her and Naitik out to talk secretly through the wall. It was cute... and I'm glad Akshi is feeling more open to Naitik now. I want to see more flirting between them two. Big smile

And I loved the ShaVa scenes like always! They were very cute... but yeah I agree that their chemistry was kinda lacking but I guess it was because Varsha wasn't in the right mood. I hope we get to see more cute honeymoon scenes with them! I'm glad he gave her the option to continue her studies... just hope Varsha listens and atleast takes the final exams. Oh and I loved Shaurya's ruffled hair in the front when he gets freshed. He was looking so cute! Embarrassed

-aisha

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
i just loved today's episode both naksh and shava jjust stole the show....it was a very cute episode

i just love the way akshara friends helped their jiju naitik out....the conversation between both naitik-akshara was romantic both flirting with each other....we got to see the different side of akshara who is romantic....at last akshara got to know about her hubby's intention from his own mouth that he wants to spent sometime with her alone so all the excuses to meet her...that is so romantic and sweet....just love them so so so so much....want more of them....and that wall conversation is too unique...and when akshara turns behind and naitik hides behind and watch her....uff it was so romantic haila i have no words to describe and naitik's smile was million bucks....he is totally fida on her and i am totally fida on both of them ab kab shaadi ke din aayenge in dono ke liye....

dialogues i loved from NaKsh scenes

to aap ghar par aake padahegein na....nahin...kyon...kya matlab kyon...matlab kyon...bewajeh hi kyon...kyon nahin...aap nahin jaanti...mmmm...nahin....aap bataye(uff that was so romantic so natural makes me watch again and againEmbarrassed)

kyon ki...haan...kyon ki...mein aapke saath kucch pal akele mey beetana chahta ta...sirf aapke saath...(so romantic naaEmbarrassedmera to romte kadeh hogaye)

now for ShaVa scenes

shava scenes were very cute....i loved the way how shaurya understood varsha feelings and also gives her consent to study all now varsha needs to do accept his decision....and shaurya is also naughty haan how he tease varsha when she was crying "Pushpa I Hate Tears...I Hate Tears"so cute....he loves her so much....but yes the chemistry was missing a littlebit maybe its because varsha mood was not right...but on whole the scenes was cute and meaningful for the subject of understanding between husband-wife....infact i thought it would be a romantic nite between ShaVa but shaurya just surprised me and i loved the way he tells varsha that he will change himself that she will fall in love with all over again.....so romantic....love this jodi also and want more of them...just can't have enough of them....i love varsha expression when shaurya says that what if he changed and she showed like there is no chance of you changing at all

dialogues i love from ShaVa scenes

rehne do na...tumhare khule baal zyada achche lagtein hai(aaah so romanticEmbarrassedi agree with shaurya but that was when varsha hair was before marriageEmbarrassed now her hair wig just irritates meAngry

haan agar pati ki yaad aaye...to ek nazar dekhlena...bahut hojayega(becharaa honeymoon pe akele akeleErmm)

tumne kya socha...meri haath mey books tamakar...mujhe khud se door kar saakoge(very romantic wordsEmbarrassed...just floored by it)

ek baar phir se pyaar nahin karne lagi naa...mera naam bhi shaurya maheswari nahin...kya...nahin badal sakta...badal ke dikhadiya to...(too cute...just love itEmbarrassed)

both couples are so cute....i can never choose between them i just love them too much

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i just loved today's episode both naksh and shava jjust stole the show....it was a very cute episode

i just love the way akshara friends helped their jiju naitik out....the conversation between both naitik-akshara was romantic both flirting with each other....we got to see the different side of akshara who is romantic....at last akshara got to know about her hubby's intention from his own mouth that he wants to spent sometime with her alone so all the excuses to meet her...that is so romantic and sweet....just love them so so so so much....want more of them....and that wall conversation is too unique...and when akshara turns behind and naitik hides behind and watch her....uff it was so romantic haila i have no words to describe and naitik's smile was million bucks....he is totally fida on her and i am totally fida on both of them ab kab shaadi ke din aayenge in dono ke liye....

dialogues i loved from NaKsh scenes

to aap ghar par aake padahegein na....nahin...kyon...kya matlab kyon...matlab kyon...bewajeh hi kyon...kyon nahin...aap nahin jaanti...mmmm...nahin....aap bataye(uff that was so romantic so natural makes me watch again and againEmbarrassed)

kyon ki...haan...kyon ki...mein aapke saath kucch pal akele mey beetana chahta ta...sirf aapke saath...(so romantic naaEmbarrassedmera to romte kadeh hogaye)

now for ShaVa scenes

shava scenes were very cute....i loved the way how shaurya understood varsha feelings and also gives her consent to study all now varsha needs to do accept his decision....and shaurya is also naughty haan how he tease varsha when she was crying "Pushpa I Hate Tears...I Hate Tears"so cute....he loves her so much....but yes the chemistry was missing a littlebit maybe its because varsha mood was not right...but on whole the scenes was cute and meaningful for the subject of understanding between husband-wife....infact i thought it would be a romantic nite between ShaVa but shaurya just surprised me and i loved the way he tells varsha that he will change himself that she will fall in love with all over again.....so romantic....love this jodi also and want more of them...just can't have enough of them....i love varsha expression when shaurya says that what if he changed and she showed like there is no chance of you changing at all

dialogues i love from ShaVa scenes

rehne do na...tumhare khule baal zyada achche lagtein hai(aaah so romanticEmbarrassedi agree with shaurya but that was when varsha hair was before marriageEmbarrassed now her hair wig just irritates meAngry

haan agar pati ki yaad aaye...to ek nazar dekhlena...bahut hojayega(becharaa honeymoon pe akele akeleErmm)

tumne kya socha...meri haath mey books tamakar...mujhe khud se door kar saakoge(very romantic wordsEmbarrassed...just floored by it)

ek baar phir se pyaar nahin karne lagi naa...mera naam bhi shaurya maheswari nahin...kya...nahin badal sakta...badal ke dikhadiya to...(too cute...just love itEmbarrassed)

both couples are so cute....i can never choose between them i just love them too much

wow dear...u hve refreshed the whole epsdeBig smile i hve enjoyed even mre while readg!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top