Today's Episode Both Couples Cute Moments

Posted: 14 years ago
Todays episode was totally cute for both couples.Akshara n Naitik managed to talk behind walls without Akshara's mom noticing her frnds helped her out n kept her mom busy.So our Aksharaji kind of flirted with Naitikji n asked him why can't he tell her mom that he wants to teach Akshara.Naitik said then her mom will ask him to teach her at home n Akshara in reply asked him come to her house coz she doesn't mind.But he said he can't n she asked why?n he said he wants to spend sometime alone with her n she agreed.

Shaurya n Varsha were cute too..he stuck the 'Do not disturb' tag on the door n she thought he wanted to romance.but instead he got out her books n asked her to study n they had a really cute moment together.

thats really sweet of shaurya.. i tot, somehow he'll make varsha write the exam...
shaurya suprised us soo much... i never expected he wil take books for varsha...dat ws soo soo sweet of him.. seriously he is such a luving caring hubby

and akshara naitik scene ws soo romatic.. hayeee..i ws blushing hard out.. dey taked wall to wall.. dey r expressing their luv day by day.. choo cuutee
for the first time, Akshara's friends acting smart....so cute.."jiju hume bhi pada deejeyi na" (lagta hai the whole class will fail this time..🤣) n it was sweet of them to say "hum humare jiju ko Akshara se mile bina nahi jaane denge"

Rajshri , the official pyar ki dushman of yrkkh ! i can't believe joined akshara in the library ! 🤪

the 2nd best dialogue came from Shaurya...tumhe mujhse phir se  pyar ho jayega 

the first scene..of course Naitik..main aapke saath kuch pal akele mein bitana chahta hoon 😍 Akshara was waiting to hear that.. 
I hope Varsha stops sulking now tht she's finally realized how much Shaurya cares for her...but why does he wanna change himself? is there ny problem with him? 😕 i can't see any.... Also, I found the chemistry missing between the two of them..may be it's just me... I always wanted to see more of Shaurya Varsha in yrkkh but today it was different...may be  i love Naitik Akshara so much tht  i only wanna see them (whether they r with each other or no) .......Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
ya Rajshri is def pyaar ki dushman n what's her job in the library maybe to read 'how to annoy ur daughter'..n Naitik is so cute n romantic aww..i'm happy that Akshara is finally opening up..ya i agree the chemistry of Shuarya-Varsha was slightly missing maybe coz Varsha was sulking but still cute
Originally posted by -Maya-

ya Rajshri is def pyaar ki dushman n what's her job in the library maybe to read 'how to annoy ur daughter'..n Naitik is so cute n romantic aww..i'm happy that Akshara is finally opening up..ya i agree the chemistry of Shuarya-Varsha was slightly missing maybe coz Varsha was sulking but still cute
She can read some books on hypertension ...hey it never crossed my mind...For the first time in the history of yrkkh, Rajshri , RAJSHRI was not tensed about ANYTHING ! 👏 
Originally posted by -Maya-

ya Charu, Rajshri was tension free today looks like shopping can take away her tension..so maybe she shud go shopping everday or every hour then no tension😆

rajshri is gettg on my nerves....she accompanied akshara 2 library..i was literally cursg the woman...bt thanx 2 her we got 2 see sme cute moments  between  naksh...attiumes she is a blessing in disguise...the convo was so sweet so romantic n natiks smile was  the icing on the cake...shaurya n varsha scene was also gud bt i luv naksh scenes a lot!