finally..we got our Akshara back !

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
All this while I wanted that old chirpy Akshara back..After her rishta broke with Rituraj, she was heartbroken .......n today it was the first time she looked so happy after talking to Naitik...She actually made him say that he wanted them to spend some time together ! n her reaction was uff..so romantic..as if she wanted to hear that from him....She was so exited to tell Varsha about her meeting with Naitik and i loved her scene with her family where she tells dadi "aajkal kisi bhi mausam mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai" 😊   i wish her smile stays forever... Hina acted very well today...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
yeah rite charu.... i was so happy 2 see akshara 2dy... her laughter.. i missd it so much... n 2dy her convo vd naitik was sooo cute... i think 1st time she spoke vd him openly.. haan apart from ash-kat arguement
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sim20

yeah rite charu.... i was so happy 2 see akshara 2dy... her laughter.. i missd it so much... n 2dy her convo vd naitik was sooo cute... i think 1st time she spoke vd him openly.. haan apart from ash-kat arguement

yess for the first time she talked to him openly....hhmm now i want her to be like tht always...even when she's face to face with Naitik.....something happens to both of them when they are with each other....may be aisa hi hota hai pyar....Mohit told Naitik today i've never seen you caring for anybody like you're doing for Akshara ! it actually shows ! 😊👍🏼
teddyrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAAAAAY

Feel the love in the air. Now i can not wait for the marriage.

I am glad the old Akshara is back, about time and all. I am liking Naitik as well because of the way he looks out for Akshara and obviously for his caring attitude
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
i find mohit really cute... n 2dy while peepin out of room naitik n mohit lukd soooo cute... i luvd naitik in bottle green...
kgh212121 thumbnail
i agree!! our laadli is back!
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..finally our akshi's back....
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know it was toooooooooo cute!😳
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah i totally i agree that's y i liked the show in the first place so i'm happy she's getting over rituraj as naitik is way better
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree wid u
i luv da way she made him commit dat he wanna spend sum time wid her.........n her reaction on dat uffffffffffff
cute pair