Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritika2025 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I have to agree with all those who named Edward-Bella and Ron-hermione. They were just plain boring.

Other than them, Jane N Mr Rochester ( Was that even a love story) And Jacob And Nessie -Pedo wolf and vampire hybrid--- SERIOUSLY?????
(How can any twilight hater forget the worst finale in the history of books -Breaking Dawn)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ritika2025

I have to agree with all those who named Edward-Bella and Ron-hermione. They were just plain boring.

Other than them, Jane N Mr Rochester ( Was that even a love story) And Jacob And Nessie -Pedo wolf and vampire hybrid--- SERIOUSLY?????
(How can any twilight hater forget the worst finale in the history of books -Breaking Dawn)

Yup, "Jacob and Nessie" was very disgusting.🀒 I mean, even with all of SM's "explanations", it's still so wrong! I mean, what if Renesmee did not like Jacob like that? She would be stuck with him nonetheless.
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey...nooffense but i love Edward and BElla...they are awesum man...
hw can u even say dey are boring..dey r just too good....atleast for me..
well...as for me..
i hate harry and ginny pairing up in the end...i ddnt like it at all....
hmm...hermione and  ron are just fine...would have loved to see with whom fred and george ended up with...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammygurl

hey...nooffense but i love Edward and BElla...they are awesum man...

hw can u even say dey are boring..dey r just too good....atleast for me..
well...as for me..
i hate harry and ginny pairing up in the end...i ddnt like it at all....
hmm...hermione and  ron are just fine...would have loved to see with whom fred and george ended up with...

Well, it's my own personal opinion, so you shouldn't take offense to that. I don't like Edward/Bella, and for me, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione are two of the best couples in Harry Potter, so no one should take offense to that as it's my own opinion. You're free to like what you like and I'm free to like who I like.

And by the way, did you read Deathly Hallows? Because Fred died in it. And George ended up with Angelina Johnson and had two children: Fred and Roxanne.
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Well, it's my own personal opinion, so you shouldn't take offense to that. I don't like Edward/Bella, and for me, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione are two of the best couples in Harry Potter, so no one should take offense to that as it's my own opinion. You're free to like what you like and I'm free to like who I like.

And by the way, did you read Deathly Hallows? Because Fred died in it. And George ended up with Angelina Johnson and had two children: Fred and Roxanne.

πŸ˜† Lalitha, do you realise that if she didn't read DH, you just spoilt part of it for her, by telling her Fred died?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellytt

πŸ˜† Lalitha, do you realise that if she didn't read DH, you just spoilt part of it for her, by telling her Fred died?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oops😳☺️
ammygurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Oops😳☺️

hey i did read DH...and it was awesum...
but it was nowhere mentioned that george ends up with Angelina...and their kidss...hmm...
anyways..what i meant was this was not the kinds of end i was hoping for.... i wanted to see who fred ends upwith.....
samjhe???????????

ammygurl thumbnail
and well..yes everybody is opionated..so its just upto you whom u like and whom u don't..
suggest  me sum mills and boons plzzzz