Book Talk

LEAST Favorite Fictional Couples?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Which fictional couples (canon) can you not stand? I only have one, and that's Edward and Bella.πŸ€ͺ  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^ You snatched the words out of my mouth, huh! Anyway, I think there's somone whom I detest even more than these 'perfect' characters ... well Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter series)!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ You snatched the words out of my mouth, huh! Anyway, I think there's somone whom I detest even more than these 'perfect' characters ... well Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter series)!

Thought you'd say that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm... there are two both from A Thousand Splendid Suns: Rasheed-Mariam, Rasheed-Laila.

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

-Mahi

P.S. awww.... I just love Ron-Hermione and Ginny 😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hmm... there are two both from A Thousand Splendid Suns: Rasheed-Mariam, Rasheed-Laila.

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

-Mahi

P.S. awww.... I just love Ron-Hermione and Ginny 😳

I know, right? Ron, Hermione, and Ginny are priceless characters!πŸ˜ƒ
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

I know, right? Ron, Hermione, and Ginny are priceless characters!πŸ˜ƒ

Yep, for some reason I knew since the beginning that Ron and Hermione would end up together, wasn't so sure about Ginny and Harry but both are really adorable couples and the epilogue only strengthens my belief 😳

-Mahi
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I love Ron-Hermione too!
Ginny-Harry aren't my favorite, but they're allright...

Other than Bella and Edward obviously, I detest the Luna Lovegood and Ralph Scamander pairing...I'm mean, who is he anyway? Luna deserved so much better!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

Yep, for some reason I knew since the beginning that Ron and Hermione would end up together, wasn't so sure about Ginny and Harry but both are really adorable couples and the epilogue only strengthens my belief 😳

-Mahi

Ron and Hermione were obvious from the 3rd book and Ginny/Harry were obvious from 2nd book, at least for me, and yeah, the epilogue was great!⭐️
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My least favourite would be Edward-Bella and Harry-Hermione(never been able to figure that one out.πŸ˜•) In general, I would say I dislike fictional romance that reads like a Harlequin romance novel (well not to say that I hate romance novels but if I am reading a good novel I expect the romance to believable and not rushed in any sort.) For me the longer the waiting time of the protagonists, it feels better when they actually get together. After, all one can't understand what's happiness if hasn't known dissapoinment. πŸ˜†
Edited by redhotght - 15 years ago
^ ^

Hey, I also love Ron and Hermione and consider them as 'priceless' character ... seriously, almost all the characters J. K.R. had made are indeed 'priceless' and 'timeless'. No matter how much I detest Ginny, I will not hesitate inadmitting that she, too, is a priceless character. Otherwise, I wouldn't be sitting here bashing her if I have hated her so much, would I?πŸ˜† One thing that really drew me to the Harry Potter series was the high number of good characters and characterization, which many authors fails to do.πŸ˜›

Oh, musicalAishwarya: How 'bout Neville and Luna? They would look cute together, too, would they not?

And yes, Khushboo you are right too. I hate it when the so called love had been shown to an excessive amount in the story...on that way the story no longer remains a love story, IMO. I mean love is something that we [readers] need to figure out from the character's personality, thoughts and actions, not something that is ought to be written on every single pages of the book so that the readers are forced to believe that "hmm yes these two characters really love each other".πŸ˜† 'sides, Love [to me] is something pure that deals with the soul of two individuals, not on someones "sparkling" look.πŸ˜‰ On that way Harry Potter is a way more matured love story (a true love story I might say) than any other book that only describes 'love' through how much one feels for another solely for his handsome looks.πŸ˜†That's not the definition of true love in my opinion, of course!😳

Labib πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 15 years ago