Accidentally in Love (Page 11)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by ides

AnjuLOL

well I'll play on their sympathies and get out of this.....after all I just got dumped by JammyCryCry(being dumped has certain meritsWink)......but u my friend will be beaten up probably by Ritu's pehalwaan look alikes

I'll get my pehelwans but for u not jammy. Tumne JAMMY BHAIYYA ko rulaane ki himmat kaise ki ???

Ritu.....filhaal to tumharae Jammy bhaiyya ney mujhae rulla diya haiCryCry

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate

LOLLOL....awww what a tragic love storyLOL

achaa to tragedies par tumko hansi aati hai.....to kya comedy par rona aata haiWink
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Ah my wandering hero decides to make an entry just when I had everyone's sympathies.......great timing boy friend.....Angry

It look me a few days worth of the Jassi act complete with the tears and the bechaari-me attitude......constantly reminding the members that I was indeed heartbroken and needed a strong male (female shoulders just dont do the trickWink)shoulder (preferably Purab'sEmbarrassed) to cry on.......next I had to coin up an emergency poem (dont they say gham shair bana deta haiWink)to furthur dress up my grief.........and then Mr Dumper shows up and turns me into the villianAngry.....

Jammy, did u not learn anything from Purab's exit.....u should have taken the blame on ur shoulders like a true hero and wrote me a brief letter, making it sound that I was the dumpee and did indeed deserve Purab......ufff.....kab akal aaye gi tumko.....Wink

Purab's Exit!!! What!! you want me to express my feelings via Recycled Scene's?? LOLLOL

Anyways I had written a letter exactly as you said above, its just that instead of PM i posted it here on the thread Embarrassed (and thanks for your support guys.)

Last but not the least KAB AKAL aayegi mujhe ko? Well Jab Meri Shaadi ho jaayegi Wink.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 27 January 2005 at 10:38pm
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolate

LOLLOL....awww what a tragic love storyLOL

achaa to tragedies par tumko hansi aati hai.....to kya comedy par rona aata haiWink

nahin ides jaisay khushi kay aansoon hote hai waisay gum kay hasi bhi hote haiWink

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Ah my wandering hero decides to make an entry just when I had everyone's sympathies.......great timing boy friend.....Angry

It look me a few days worth of the Jassi act complete with the tears
and the bechaari-me attitude......constantly reminding the members that
I was indeed heartbroken and needed a strong male (female shoulders
just dont do the trickWink)shoulder (preferably Purab'sEmbarrassed) to cry on.......next I had to coin up an emergency poem (dont they say gham shair bana deta haiWink)to furthur dress up my grief.........and then Mr Dumper shows up and turns me into the villianAngry.....

Jammy, did u not learn anything from Purab's exit.....u should have
taken the blame on ur shoulders like a true hero and wrote me a brief
letter, making it sound that I was the dumpee and did indeed deserve
Purab......ufff.....kab akal aaye gi tumko.....Wink

Ides, arey Jammy is doing what a boy friend is supposed to do LOL LOL LOL you were crying the other day saying he dumped u for jassi. He came back to tell you that he has not dumped you. So now ur broken heart should be mended cause your hero is bak. Wink so will purab be set free now? Wink Wink
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy

Purab's Exit!!! What!! you want me to express my feelings via Recycled Scene's?? LOLLOL

Good one Jammy LOL

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nish1

LOL ides that was so funny...sorry jammy can't help it

hey this was one of the rare moments when I was being seriousWink

..... However Jammy, if u can live thru the interrogation of the older male members of my family plus the schemes of the younger males (my cousins, who think its their God given right to keep all guys away from meConfused) then I'd say u have serious potential buddy....Wink

Ideas purab ka bhoot utar gaya aur jammy ka char gaya Wink

kya baat hai, well my best wishes to both of u for ur future life

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ides u got ur answer from everyone but wot abt me? i've hardly got any responce from any of u abt being my bro or sisCry from now on im gonna write in big words if no one comes o know dat i exist n if no one replies to me coz im sick n tired already of no one noticin me!!!!!!!!!

Go to top