Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolate

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....awww what a tragic love storyπŸ˜†

Ise mat bolo choco...tumhe hum sabka saath dena hoga....

Originally posted by: sai14

Real story kya hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Exactly...real story kya hain....

jazmine thumbnail
Aare kya baat hain. mujhe intna saara masti kurni jahiye, aap logon ko nahin. aap logon bahut bare hai mujhse zaada aur dekho mujhe koi masti karne ka koi chance nahin?😭 aap logon ki waja se cry kaar rahi hoon, aap bahut bure hain bahut.😭 jab meri zarurat nahin hai to main yahan pe kyun aati hoon? lagta hai ke main yahan kabhie nahin awongi, aur mein dekhti hoon ke kon mujhe rokta hai. meri baaat ko serious lenna, kyunki.................saas bhi kabhie bahu thi......... mera mood bahut karab hai aur aap logon use badlane sakte nahin. last chance to stop me from going away from this site.
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Ohh well Ides I am back, and no Dear IDES i wont DUMP you for that DUMB crying Jassi.

About your parents well then let me tell you my family member's are no less then yours I guess so this must have given both of us ample of training and experience to handle each others family member's well πŸ˜‰

Ides bahut buri baat, main do din ke liye busy kya hua tumne purab ko chance de diya, kya yehi pyaar hain😭

Anyways dear meri khushi usi main hain jisme tumhari khushi hain. Main tumhare saath koi jabarjasti nahi karoonga, agar tumhe purab pasand hain , aur tumhe lagta hain ke mere chale jaane se tumhe purab mil sakta hain to phir thik hain main chala jata hoon .

So long guys , Ek hi pyaar mila tha mujhe aur woh bhi milne se pehle bichad gaya.

πŸ˜†

Jammy.

CRASH!!!!! (These are all the dreams that ides had set on the basis that I would dump her πŸ˜‰)

Ah my wandering hero decides to make an entry just when I had everyone's sympathies.......great timing boy friend.....😑

It look me a few days worth of the Jassi act complete with the tears and the bechaari-me attitude......constantly reminding the members that I was indeed heartbroken and needed a strong male (female shoulders just dont do the trickπŸ˜‰)shoulder (preferably Purab's😳) to cry on.......next I had to coin up an emergency poem (dont they say gham shair bana deta haiπŸ˜‰)to furthur dress up my grief.........and then Mr Dumper shows up and turns me into the villian😑.....

Jammy, did u not learn anything from Purab's exit.....u should have taken the blame on ur shoulders like a true hero and wrote me a brief letter, making it sound that I was the dumpee and did indeed deserve Purab......ufff.....kab akal aaye gi tumko.....πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu

I'll get my pehelwans but for u not jammy. Tumne JAMMY BHAIYYA ko rulaane ki himmat kaise ki ???

Ritu.....filhaal to tumharae Jammy bhaiyya ney mujhae rulla diya hai😭😭
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....awww what a tragic love storyπŸ˜†

achaa to tragedies par tumko hansi aati hai.....to kya comedy par rona aata haiπŸ˜‰
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Ah my wandering hero decides to make an entry just when I had everyone's sympathies.......great timing boy friend.....😑

It look me a few days worth of the Jassi act complete with the tears and the bechaari-me attitude......constantly reminding the members that I was indeed heartbroken and needed a strong male (female shoulders just dont do the trickπŸ˜‰)shoulder (preferably Purab's😳) to cry on.......next I had to coin up an emergency poem (dont they say gham shair bana deta haiπŸ˜‰)to furthur dress up my grief.........and then Mr Dumper shows up and turns me into the villian😑.....

Jammy, did u not learn anything from Purab's exit.....u should have taken the blame on ur shoulders like a true hero and wrote me a brief letter, making it sound that I was the dumpee and did indeed deserve Purab......ufff.....kab akal aaye gi tumko.....πŸ˜‰

Purab's Exit!!! What!! you want me to express my feelings via Recycled Scene's?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways I had written a letter exactly as you said above, its just that instead of PM i posted it here on the thread 😳 (and thanks for your support guys.)

Last but not the least KAB AKAL aayegi mujhe ko? Well Jab Meri Shaadi ho jaayegi πŸ˜‰.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

achaa to tragedies par tumko hansi aati hai.....to kya comedy par rona aata haiπŸ˜‰

nahin ides jaisay khushi kay aansoon hote hai waisay gum kay hasi bhi hote haiπŸ˜‰

sai14 thumbnail

It look me a few days worth of the Jassi act complete with the tears
and the bechaari-me attitude......constantly reminding the members that
I was indeed heartbroken and needed a strong male (female shoulders
just dont do the trickπŸ˜‰)shoulder (preferably Purab's😳) to cry on.......next I had to coin up an emergency poem (dont they say gham shair bana deta haiπŸ˜‰)to furthur dress up my grief.........and then Mr Dumper shows up and turns me into the villian😑.....

Jammy, did u not learn anything from Purab's exit.....u should have
taken the blame on ur shoulders like a true hero and wrote me a brief
letter, making it sound that I was the dumpee and did indeed deserve
Purab......ufff.....kab akal aaye gi tumko.....πŸ˜‰

Ides, arey Jammy is doing what a boy friend is supposed to do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you were crying the other day saying he dumped u for jassi. He came back to tell you that he has not dumped you. So now ur broken heart should be mended cause your hero is bak. πŸ˜‰ so will purab be set free now? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
sai14 thumbnail
[Quote=Jammy]

Purab's Exit!!! What!! you want me to express my feelings via Recycled Scene's?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/Quote]
Good one Jammy πŸ˜†

munizaaa thumbnail

hey this was one of the rare moments when I was being seriousπŸ˜‰

..... However Jammy, if u can live thru the interrogation of the older male members of my family plus the schemes of the younger males (my cousins, who think its their God given right to keep all guys away from meπŸ˜•) then I'd say u have serious potential buddy....πŸ˜‰

Ideas purab ka bhoot utar gaya aur jammy ka char gaya πŸ˜‰

kya baat hai, well my best wishes to both of u for ur future life