Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Your opinion on abortion (Page 20)

_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I dont think any woman feels happy about aborting . Its after much deliberation that she wud take this decision.
rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i think it goes back again to the individual. i personally think that abortion is not good and should not be done unless it is necessary to be done. but everybody has different opinion regarding this and therefore we should respect each individual opinion and should not judge them for thinking in such a way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged

_Angie_ IF-Rockerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
looking at it from an emotional angle I have to agree with U . But practically spreaking a few potential lives lost due to abortion wouldnt create any noticeable loss in most countries that R overpopulated. But it would be significant in countries facing zero population growth rate. As for the woman regretting her decision after say 20-50 yrs when newer tech develops, I very much doubt it . By that times she wud have got over that loss, unless she is unable to conceive later
rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimchu65

I don't like abortion because "Sex" was given to us by God as a gift but only to those who are "Married". The problem with our world today is that they have taken for granted the gift of God. You can see anyone doing "IT" even if they are not married. This is the reason why people opt to do abortion! Also abortion is like killing a person!

For these reasons, I hate abortion!
there are also married couples who are not ready yet to have children and thus abort the pregnancy. there are many other reasons as to why a person will undergo abortion not just because of premarital sex.
Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rongna

Originally posted by Dits

If it is a threat to the mother's health, then there's no need to think anymore. However, there are people who want to abort their kid because the foetus had been diagnosed with some serious problem...but the Indian Penal code doesn't allow it under such a  circumstance.I am against it, why should you bring a baby with a  serious defect into this world knowingly, and make life hell for him?

I can NEVER agree with the idea of aborting your baby because it is 'unwanted'...that is SO cruel, so inhuman. If u don't want ur baby to stand in ur way, DON'T create it...but don't KILL it!!
does that mean that you disagree with aborting pregnancy if you the child is defect or something???

Yes, I do.

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Go to top