Debate Mansion

Your opinion on abortion - Page 17

bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
abortion is a sin if it done for convenience and talking abt religion - whtevr the scriptures say really dnt bother me coz i knw God IS NOT SO STRICT an he understands his children perfectly😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Can we not leave religious matters aside and focus on actual moral, ethical issues?
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i def. go against it. Everyone has their own choice tho... Just keep your legs closed then ..if u dont wana get into the whole mess .thtzz what i say.
persistence thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cola_gul

i def. go against it. Everyone has their own choice tho... Just keep your legs closed then ..if u dont wana get into the whole mess .thtzz what i say.

😆
if d women dont mind herself who r v 2 say
but i guess its nt gud..if u relly wana abort den use precautions! cant u??
but leavin it apart if v see derz nuthng bad in doin so.......
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Obortion mean Killing a life whch is inside u.. who even din saw d wrld...

It's rong understand sum siutation. but gr8 ven it is needed. ven it's a threat 2 mom 2 hve  a kids. n most important. ven D Kids is Challenged in Mom Womb any way...
-Sneha thumbnail
But then what do you do if say you are raped...?

Ok keep the child and then give it up for abortion....?

Well what about your studies, your career, your reputation and your parent's dignity.....?

And what about the emotional trauma you are going through.... ?

If it was consented sex, what happens if you regret your decision afterwards..... ?

And what if you happen to know you cannot have another child because of internal injury.... ?

What happens to the life, for once conceived people say it is a life, who has made NO mistake, but could be along the likes of Newton, Einstein or Mother Teresa as it could be another Hitler or Saddam Hussein... ?

Should the father not take any responsability whatsoever but only the mother be blamed... ? Which era are we living in... ? Right it's already the 21st century but it's still the same folks!!...

If you ask me, it's a never-ending vicious circle... Actually what a debate's supposed to be!!....One of the topic that has probably an equal number of pros and cons...

As of my opinion, I don't know, I just pray I don't fall into the category of women who would someday want to abort... I know I won't bear the thought of having to kill a child, and I'd still say kill!!...

Cheers,
Sneha
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think this discussion or debate depends upon which point of view one sees it will go on and on. we all have our own opinions why can't we just respect one another opinion, but keep true to our beliefs and philosophy. this is a very subjective topic, one thing with no definite answers and the only answer we can find is through our own beliefs and understanding.