~.Kool Kreationz:4.~//Mods please Close.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Hello friends I am Sayanti.You all Know me as Raee.I have been making signatures and avatars for quite sometime now .Firstly a big Thank You to all of u for visiting n commenting on my Previous Gallerys/shops...n it is bcoz of u ppl tht i am continuing HugAlso i wud like to thank sum friends of mine who have always encouraged n inspired me...they r Ash[my jaan]Embarrassed,Bulbul,Tarah(Saakshi_fan),Winnie(winner13), Shweta & Chandrika,Sadia[sadz],,Fary,Hazel, Siddi, Amna n Zarwa[my tweenieBig smile]........a big thank u to all of guysHugHugHug.

now coming on to the main thingLOL.

I MAKE HOLLY/BOLLY N TELLY[INDIAN] sigs n avis but i am open to other suggestions
--------------------------------
I make:

*Video avis

*Non-anim and anim sigs

*Non-anim and Animated avis

*Iconz

-----------------------------------------
Now lets have a look at the Rules for requests:[specially the ones in Underline]

*Provide good quality picz(maximum 3)
*Specify the text,
*Specify whether u want a particular color,style for the signatures,
*I will accept request only when the shop is open,
*If u want ur name on the signature then pls specify it otherwise it will be free for use,
*Pls credit me if u r using my creations,
*Donot Steal Or Copy my creationz,
*I wont take any personal request unless its very urgent...sumthing like a birthday etc.
*donot pm me requests*,
*Pls be patient wid ur requests i will b doing them as fast as possible but then also donot pm me asking about the request until n unless 3 days hav elapsed,
*Pls donot use a signature which says "donot use",
btw if u r requesting pls use it too coz a grt lot of effort goes on it frm the siggy makers part.so pls respect tht
i will ignore any req tht doesn't follow the rules
thats all for rulesTongue
----------------------------------
Some important things
*all my creations  will hav my TAG..n if doesnt then pls credit me if u use them.
*my intials for the signatures r either (c)Raee_rockz or *Kool Kreationz/Raee/I-F or *Kool Kreationz/Raee n for avis its usually *R* or Raee.
*Do comment and criticize n pls suggest tips for making better signatures n avatars since i'm still learning .Embarrassed
------------------------------------------
Acknowledgement
I would like to thank the following sites
*For textures:NakshatraNights, DeviantArt, LiveJournal n Swimchick
*For Brushes:deviantart.com,Swimchick,LJ and outspokenkate
*For videos:youtube/Zshare/idesktop.tv./Bhamita di for daily epi updates of MJHT and Bul3 for SBS vids of MJHTBig smile
------------------------------------------
*Also I wud like to thank all the I-F members and the  creatives for inspiring me,giving me a platform to showcase my creations and helping me .Thank u very much.
---------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Edited by Raee_rockz - 23 May 2010 at 2:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_JSiddhi_-Aliya-AS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~.Kool Kreationz:4.~//Mods please Close." in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged

few examples of my recent workEmbarrassed

Vry much Image heavy.......so let the page download first n pls avoid quoting the entire update it makes the page download slower!!

Only MJHT stuff.[all the party stuffLOLLOLhayeeeeeeee all thnxx to TB for providing tht awesum Video EmbarrassedClapStar]

siggies

MONAYA[hayee they r luking deadly...Wink]

ARTI[this couple is all set to giv us hrt attacks...how can they always luk sooooooo hot.....Ufffffff.....OMGLOL]

ABHI-RATI[soo cute........EmbarrassedSmile]

RAHI[Rati-mohit........ufffffffff  killer combo..........aww i Luv themLOLTongueEmbarrassedokkkk ArTians n MONayaians dunt kil me u kno i am hardcore MONAYARTI FANEmbarrassed]

ANWAYA/ANJI's Req[so other pls dunt use itEmbarrassed]

MONAYA ARTI stacked on demandLOLLOLLOL

VIDAVIS

MoNaya[singles]

Stacked

ArNaya[ for jenz offcourseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed]hope u like it jennyBig smile

Abhishek[esp considering anjiLOLWink]ab toh complain nahi karegi na !!Tongue

ArTi[singles]

Stacked

Edited by Raee_rockz - 10 April 2009 at 1:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmimzSiddhi_-Divyaa--SMay31-viniva sharma-Aliya-romiebee2002AS..JennyPenny

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Ahhhh First one to comment... Ahhhh!! balle balleee.. lets do bhangraa....LOL

OMG OMG OMG!!! Twinieee... congrats n a bIGGGGGGGGGGGGG Hugggggg HugHugyew reallly really deserves thiss... yeww simplyy rock .. n ur creations r my jaaaann.....Embarrassed
ssooooperbb stuffff... Luking fwd for the new update n Stufff.... Plzz make sum RaHi stuff frm ice cream scene.. i jus love ittt...
n lastlyy i congratulate yeww again on opening a new thread.. may u open 1000 moree..LOL Bt only on one condition.. that u wont stop making ArTi stuff.Day DreamingLOLDay Dreaming. keep fainting mee wid ArTI STuufff....Day Dreaming

Edited by Zarwulicious - 10 April 2009 at 2:58am

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Congrats on annother gall Raee! Truly deserving :)

Can't wait to see more of your rocking creations!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
congo

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hug
chalo muah meeta karloooooooooo for ur success i still remeber my old raee who was soo shy to open an shop so creative but not  wanted to show itttttttttttttttLOLLOLLOLreemmber that argueLOLwe had to u open and shop see i always knew u will be awsome creative and u inspires me to make more more more n more stuffs i totally m ur fan no 1 u totally rocks at text no matter and ur vd aviz its getting pro day by day plz muhjey apke sissya bana dho na LOLLOLLOLmy style of hindi LOLLOLLOL ur creation just rocks from effects to text just one word P-E-R-F-E-C-T really vamprish Star
for ur creavtivity

may u open 1000000 more shops and gift us awsome signz/aviz
love u a lot missing ur pmz and our chatzLOLwhen will ur exam be over i m gonna kill u if u didn't pm me Ouch-this will be u LOLWinkso watch out for my warnaing and my banner is it ready?????? and u made it a gal coool koool raee waiting it to eb a shop and i will bomaraed u with req

LOLLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by naughtyash - 10 April 2009 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
OMG raee HUG so happy for you. You really do deserve this honestly you dont now how happy i am for you. Your creations totally rock they really do. I cant wait 4 yr next update. Congo once again sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top