Tamil  Reality Shows

Ungalil Yaar adutha Prabhu Deva (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Today is the Grand Finale LIVE show... @6:30 PM IST... Don't miss it... Expect the guys to rock the show....

ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE FOUR.

One small info.. PD master asked Sridhar for four classical dancers for a song it seems.. And sridhar master sent 4 participants of UYAPD. They danced in the song Jalsa Song from Villu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ungalil Yaar adutha Prabhu Deva (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I cant wait to watch the finale....i wish Prem, Sheriff, Nanda and Manoj all the best.

Like Meena, me too is sad no girls on the finale..but kutty payyan Manoj is also good..being the youngest there.

Anyway...i am hoping for Prem or Sheriff....Wink

s_suja

s_suja

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Ungalil Yaar adutha Prabhu DevaConfused???????

Sheriff  than adutha Prabhu DevaWink!!!

congratz SheriffWink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yup....it was a good finale....everyone gave excellent performances.....Clap
Manojs performance was touching considering MJ is no more, Prems katak dance , Sherifs different avatar and birthday boy  Nanda was simply gr8Thumbs Up

I was hoping for Prem or Sheriff....and indeed Sheriff wonParty

Congrats to him and the runners upClapClap

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
WOW... Sheriff Won..... DancingHe was my Favourite in the show....  Party Gr8 Sheriff.... Clap

Dancing like this...  LOLLOL

WE WISH U ALL THE BEST IN UR CAREER...  Smile

REACH UR MILESTONES WITH THE HELP OF THIS TITLE..Big smile

Acheive greater heights. ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.