Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

now what?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hello frnds its my 1st thread at dis forum. i am just wondering now what could be the plae for naitik nd akshi's meeting? i mean they even tried library now so which is most suitable place 4 them where naitik can give her asiistance ofcorse on studies.Wink.LOL

ummmmmmmmm i can't think of any do u guyz have any idea about dis secret place.?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now what?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Yeh im wondering! Maybe Naitik has a secret hideout hes specially built for NaKsh LOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yeh im wondering! Maybe Naitik has a secret hideout hes specially built for NaKsh LOL

ya me wondering the same but then at their secrect hideout place they'll be starring at each other will they be able to concentrate on books nahhhhhhhhhhh i don't think so.Big smile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_sujal

ya me wondering the same but then at their secrect hideout place they'll be starring at each other will they be able to concentrate on books nahhhhhhhhhhh i don't think so.Big smile

I think that once they meet they're incapable of doing ANYTHING except staring at each other. To be able to study together is a very far thought.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged

may be Akshara's friends house or..Mohit's house? vaise library was the best option...everyday Rajshri won't come with Akshara....what i was thinking was..can Naitik teach her English Literature? bec. she's weak in tht subject..Confused

Edited by _charu_ - 10 April 2009 at 4:36am

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammy_sujal

I think that once they meet they're incapable of doing ANYTHING except staring at each other. To be able to study together is a very far thought.

LOL. ya dats true i think together they won't be able to concentrate on studies. infact they won't be able to concentrate on anything except eachother LOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

may be Akshara's friends house or..Mohit's house? vaise library was the best option...everyday Rajshri won't come with Akshara....what i was thinking was..can Naitik teach her English Literature? bec. she's weak in tht subject..Confused

mohit to khud hi naitik kay ghar ziyada paya jata hai. but ya they can meet in library coz dat was the best option. ya it sounds so strange MBA nd literature. no match na. but still he'll try to give her giudence o my GOd it'll be so difficult 4 him.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.