Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mishty1033

IF-Dazzler

mishty1033

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

A big Hi to all KMH-Ians.... muaahhhh

Main hu aapki nayi dost.. Vishlesha

For the past weeks we are seeing the love blossom between our Saddu, Arjun Sir, and his pyari associate Arohi.

This month has been an amazing start to ArJuhi's relation

Haiii... ArJuhi ka woh Salsa dance....(Although many of us might disagree that the dance was not completely Salsa) but who cares.. we got to see Arjun N Arohi up N close...Hug

Then we had the almost confession of Arohi on the cliff...(uff that moment)Embarrassed

And finally our Arjun ka Arohi ke piche piche jana after finally realising that he can't stay away from her...Day Dreaming

N then the lift scene oooOOOOO...
The way Arjun made Arohi say ILUHeart So close...Blushing so much in loveDay Dreaming

Therefore I conclude

The flavor for his amazing month in KMH is Love.. pure innocent loveEmbarrassed

Hence keeping this in love going on, for my first DOTW lets discuss about the newly blossomed love between Arjun n Arohi

The topic for the discussion is " Name atleast three qualitites( U can definetly include more.. infact the more the merrier....) in both Arjun N Arohi that makes them so likeable( it can be either a good quality or a bad one....LOL)
U can include similar traits in them but make sure to include atleast one difference in them ...

cuz we know that Arjun N Arohi are quite opposite to each other N that has proved to be extremely succesful in their relationship.... as they rightly say..."Opposites attract"Wink

Heres an example
Arjuns qualities:
1. Smart, dashing( had to include thisLOL)
2. Anger(uff uska toh jawab hi nahin)
3. His caring for his Dad
(for now these are enuf.. but that does not mean he has just these qualitites.. cuz our Saddu is a multitalented person)Embarrassed
N
Arohis qualitites:
1. Beautiful...(hmm they have one thing in common)LOL
2. Anger ( nahin.. she fakes it.. but she can defintely make someone angry just for fun)
3. Her caring not only for her own family but also for Arjuns family( she helped Arjuns Dad from being in a brutal accident)

and we can go on N on...

So now its upto U to make these two a match made in heaven( although we know they are defnietly one)LOL

Write a few qualities of Arjun N Arohi...

N make sure U have atlest one quality that is quite the opposite between the two....( cuz similarities toh khair..... kafi hai..)LOL

N in the end some memories to cherish

Edited by VishleshaDR - 10 April 2009 at 6:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwisweetassugar16-Anaya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:DOTW:~: What makes ArJuhi so adorable <3333" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
gr8t discussion topic vishlesha..ClapClapClap

coming back to topic LOL..Arjun for all possible reasons on earth LOLLOLLOL.. becoz hez cute expressions whnever he doesnt wanna get caught ..Oh i love him Embarrassed...his looks duh!....his bonding with his dad and his care for him..totally admirable...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..seeing him care like tht makes me feel tht every father should have a son like his Approve

Arohi.......where to begin..being the understanding daughter..and also passion for singing..her teasing arjun and her nok jhok with arjun..shez beautiful no doubt..love her ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hope to see more of her singing talent Smile

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
there r soo many things that mark arjun likable heheh...
1.i love his eyes they seem soo deep
2. his expression are mind blowing (inborn actor)
3. i love how he is straight up about everything...if he doesn't like something...or if he has a comment he isn't afraid to address it.

Arohi
1. she is soo cute
2. down to earth
3. she is so confident...i loved it when she was the first one to confess (at the cliff)..shows that girls can propose to its not only the guys job Sleepy

Asherkibiwi

Coolbie

Asherkibiwi

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
arjun's...........
1 i likes arjun's eyes & voice Day Dreaming
2 his angry Day Dreaming
3 his way of express love , how romantic Day Dreaming

arohi's
1 i like arohi's sweet voice , she is very cute
2 smart girl
3 diffrent from other soaps actoress , she never cry 4 small thing , very confidential
4 naughty girl LOL

mishty1033

IF-Dazzler

mishty1033

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I couldnt stop myself from putting somemore qualities so here they are

Arjun
1. His love for Arohi... the ILU that he keeps on saying every now N then to her..LOL
2. His awkwardness.. towards Arohi initially when he was in the denial stage (whether his feelings for Arohi were true or just fake)...
3. His magnificent persona... and his navy blue satin shirt...Wink(jisse dekhkar woh aunty fida ho gayi thi)

Arohi
1. The manner in which she keeps on harassing her Saddu.... by not telling him those precious three words
2. Her jhootmooth ka anger especially for Arjun
3. Her determination to break the phone so that Sur would not know that she was talking to Arjun....LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top