Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Why Jiah Khan got the boot
09 April 2009 | 121 views | Source: Buzz 18

012.jpg alignleft Jiah Khan - that silly girl - has some knack of getting into trouble oh so often. Remember the time she had rubbed Aamir Khan the wrong way by speaking to the media about her role in Ghajini?

Well it seems like Aamir is not the only one to be miffed with Jiah, after all. A little birdie tells me that director Ken Ghosh was so angry with Jiah during the making of his latest he promptly showed her the door!

Apparently Jiah and Ken Ghosh were beginning to get rather friendly on the sets of this film Yahoo that Ken is directing. The two had shot together about 60 per cent of the film when things began to sour.

Jiah, I am told, began to take her 'friendship' with Ken for granted. So she'd turn up late for the shoot, throw a tantrum if she didn't want to do something, demand changes in her dialogues and what not...

Things reached a head when unit members began to actually wonder aloud about who the director of the film was - Ken or Jiah!

Ken, it seems, had cast Jiah against much opposition. For one, the star of his film Shahid Kapoor was not in favour of her. She'd already pissed him off by sending some rather silly SMSes. Yet the gentleman Shahid remained quiet and let Ken his first director do his job.

Finally, one fine day Jiah crossed all limits and openly laughed at the debacle of Ken's last film Fida (also starring Shahid Kapoor). That, seemingly, was the last straw on the camel's back and Jiah Khan was out of the film despite having shot for over a MONTH!

I'm not sure what Ken's doing these days. But I'm quite certain that Genelia, who's replaced Jiah, is saying "Yahoo!"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Jiah Khan got the boot" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
LOL  well, Genelia and Shahid are so much a better pair.. i'm glad that Jiah got the 'boot'.. LOL..

what's up with these newcomers and throwing tantrums.. don't they know any better..?  Confused

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I wanna know what SMSes she sent to Shahid! LOL

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Kully, correction...she was!!! No Genelia can do the stalking LOL jk

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Originally posted by RiyaK09

Kully, correction...she was!!! No Genelia can do the stalking LOL jk

haha.. so she was only stalking him because they were working together. LOLLOL

Aw. It's funny how during the lakme fashion week, I was like, Shahid and Genelia would look good together and BOOM. My wish is granted. Big smile

Ooooh, that mean Ms. Jiah Stalker Khan will continue her stalking :O lol

Haha, that was ur lucky moment, I guess. You should instead said, "Shahid and PC will look so good when they get married" LMAO

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top