Meet Mila De Rabba

[Analysis] Proves that Kul is ALIVE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
no wonder y mmdr...has so many new twists and the dumb creative team..i wanna kill em all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Analysis] Proves that Kul is ALIVE (Page 2)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know why they changed the creative team?

Anyways, let's all stay positive and hope for the best. Either that or really engage in new fan-fics where we take the story into our control!

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

Does anyone know why they changed the creative team?

Anyways, let's all stay positive and hope for the best. Either that or really engage in new fan-fics where we take the story into our control!
i think they had changed the creative team becoz...they had no idea except meher and diviya................
but this one had the idea of swifting kul directly to pakistan and kill him............but yes this one did give us some kulgeet moments...though it had ended fast before we cud enjoy Cry

shilu999_balani

shilu999_balani

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

they have to bring back kul

otherwise there is no story left...take away kul and there is nothing in MMDR

and as the story is going kul will definitely be back but may take some time

so keep your hopes up guys

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Yes, there is definitely hope for Kul returning. I guess the real question is whether any of us can survive for an indefinite period of time without seeing our beloved Kul four times a week. Let's hope they make it up with good flashback sequences!

hudasyed

hudasyed

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i dont understand in last promo kulwant was saying that now zara is my responsibility  .................... o   k    then what happend 2 that ?
so how he is going 2 take responsibility when he is dead ? so thats why i also think that kul is alive.

Edited by hudasyed - 16 April 2009 at 3:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top