Meet Mila De Rabba
Meet Mila De Rabba

India-Forums

[Analysis] Proves that Kul is ALIVE

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Lets read these 2 articles AGAIN!!! Shall we???

Article- Kulwant Singh dies on Meet Mila De Rabba

The show will now see another twist in the tale. Kulwant Singh, the main lead of the show will be shot and will die.

"Yes, I am going to die in Meet….. Actually I am going to be shot dead and Geet who is waiting for me to come will see only my uniform. We are running with a track where we strike some terrorists but what happens to me and how I will be shot dead will be shown soon. But it is true that I am going to die in the serial for sure," Piyush Sahdev who plays Kulwant confirmed.
(which we've witnessed this week)

The death of the character is only one side of the coin. One of the sources from the sets disclosed that people will see an unexpected movement in Kulwant Singh's body just before his funeral pyre is lit and then there will be his second coming.
source: tellychakkar

Will Geet marry Sukhi in Meet Mila De Rabba?

Sony's Meet Mila De Rabba is in for a major twist as news breaks out that Kulwant Singh (Piyush Sahdev) has been shot in Pakistan and has met with his death. This leads to high emotional drama in the show.
(which we've witnessed this week)

According to our source, "Kulwant will be shot and his family members are intimated of his death. They also receive his blood stained uniform. But Zara (Garima Ajmani) who comes in as Kulwant's savior saves him and nurses him back to proper health".

Meanwhile back home, Geet (Surily Gautam) gets pregnant with Kulwant's kid, and this increases the tension in the family. "The next high point comes when the family decides to get Geet married off to their eldest son Sukhi (Sourabh Jain), who is actually in love with Geet's sister", explains our source.

While all this happens, Zara will help Kulwant to reach India.
source: tellybuzz

now these two recent articles proves and clearly shows that Kulwant will be alive and will return soon so we should all be positive and should keep our hopes up till they actually show Zara & her father-in-law mourning/crying for Kulwant's death as in today's episode we did not see the other side of the river yet!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AMST

Angelic_Me Groupbie
Angelic_Me
Angelic_Me

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yayyyyyyyyyy
That's great news
thankx
gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Great analysis, Sara, but I think I did see Zara and her FIL crying at the funeral pyre. BUT, there was no body really visible...

What to do...
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I thought I have seen them crying too but when I saw the scene again in the recap it looked like they are not crying but looking at the pyre with a very worried face!!! I don't know what to believe or think now but I am praying that he is alive as I want Kulwant back not Piyush in other character
ILUVPREM Senior Member
ILUVPREM
ILUVPREM

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Smileyea....yea... i'm so happy horray...we have 2 have  a party..dedicated 2 kul ji yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhSmile
21/f/vancouver Newbie
21/f/vancouver
21/f/vancouver

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

can't wait to see kulwant back in action

kulgeet Groupbie
kulgeet
kulgeet

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Winkhope on monday there is a new twist in the taleWink
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I doubt that will happen so soon on monday. I think kul will be shown on next thursday or so after geet agrees (due to forcing her) to marry then she will cry to babaji's photo and then she will plea to bring kul back and then they will show kul's eyes, lips, body etc...filmy style.... wink wink

I hate how the creatives are dragging plots now unlike before and I have noticed they have a new director (2 of them)

Go to top