Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Can India Help Pakistan? (Page 6)

rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUSmart

Just imagine. How a topic of India helping Pakistan(yes or no) has changed to something connected with chinese products. Where has this topic landed?
don't know who changed the topic.
*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
if india should help pak then let pak prove its sincerity to india first. let them handover dawood ibrahim n other wanted criminals. then india can think abt helping them. until then let them deal with their own problems.

*king*
rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 16 April 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

if india should help pak then let pak prove its sincerity to india first. let them handover dawood ibrahim n other wanted criminals. then india can think abt helping them. until then let them deal with their own problems.

*king*
pakistan will never do that.
*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rongna

*king*

then india will never help too. kaun apni pair pe khud kulhadi marega.

*king*
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged

*king*

*king*
well first let us confirm whether Dawood ibrahim is alive or dead like America is searching for TALIBAAN n USAMA BIN LADIN a person who is a big threat to the SUPER POWER n see a super power failed to arrest him doesnt tht sound funny n btw why shud INDIA or PAKISTAN help eachother they are a seperate nation they shud know how to solve their issues against any terror threat wenever they unite hands something happens which is not suitable for the innocent nation n ppl suffer from both the countries.
So my answer is NO.
rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

*king*

*king*
well first let us confirm whether Dawood ibrahim is alive or dead like America is searching for TALIBAAN n USAMA BIN LADIN a person who is a big threat to the SUPER POWER n see a super power failed to arrest him doesnt tht sound funny n btw why shud INDIA or PAKISTAN help eachother they are a seperate nation they shud know how to solve their issues against any terror threat wenever they unite hands something happens which is not suitable for the innocent nation n ppl suffer from both the countries.
So my answer is NO.
yes india should not help pakistan. india still has a lot of issues on its own, if it still has a lot of issues on its own and those issues have not yet been taken care of why should india care about a neighboring state who clearly hates india and who is the biggest rival of india.
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged

*king*

*king*
So my answer is NO.
yes india should not help pakistan. india still has a lot of issues on its own, if it still has a lot of issues on its own and those issues have not yet been taken care of why should india care about a neighboring state who clearly hates india and who is the biggest rival of india.
well i dont fully agree to you since i too have my relatives there n they dont hate india see all the five fingers are not same naa majority dont think this way!Smile
Anyways my ans is still a big big NOOOOOOOOOOO coz i fully agree to you tht india has its own issues which needed to be solved at the earliestBig smile
rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

*king*

*king*
So my answer is NO.
well i dont fully agree to you since i too have my relatives there n they dont hate india see all the five fingers are not same naa majority dont think this way!Smile
Anyways my ans is still a big big NOOOOOOOOOOO coz i fully agree to you tht india has its own issues which needed to be solved at the earliestBig smile
maybe not everybody but the majority of pakistanis despise indians and the feelings are mutual

Go to top