Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: RUSmart

Just imagine. How a topic of India helping Pakistan(yes or no) has changed to something connected with chinese products. Where has this topic landed?

don't know who changed the topic.
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if india should help pak then let pak prove its sincerity to india first. let them handover dawood ibrahim n other wanted criminals. then india can think abt helping them. until then let them deal with their own problems.

*king*
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: *king*

if india should help pak then let pak prove its sincerity to india first. let them handover dawood ibrahim n other wanted criminals. then india can think abt helping them. until then let them deal with their own problems.

*king*

pakistan will never do that.
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rongna

pakistan will never do that.

then india will never help too. kaun apni pair pe khud kulhadi marega.

*king*
Originally posted by: *king*

then india will never help too. kaun apni pair pe khud kulhadi marega.

*king*

well first let us confirm whether Dawood ibrahim is alive or dead like America is searching for TALIBAAN n USAMA BIN LADIN a person who is a big threat to the SUPER POWER n see a super power failed to arrest him doesnt tht sound funny n btw why shud INDIA or PAKISTAN help eachother they are a seperate nation they shud know how to solve their issues against any terror threat wenever they unite hands something happens which is not suitable for the innocent nation n ppl suffer from both the countries.
So my answer is NO.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahikhan

well first let us confirm whether Dawood ibrahim is alive or dead like America is searching for TALIBAAN n USAMA BIN LADIN a person who is a big threat to the SUPER POWER n see a super power failed to arrest him doesnt tht sound funny n btw why shud INDIA or PAKISTAN help eachother they are a seperate nation they shud know how to solve their issues against any terror threat wenever they unite hands something happens which is not suitable for the innocent nation n ppl suffer from both the countries.
So my answer is NO.

yes india should not help pakistan. india still has a lot of issues on its own, if it still has a lot of issues on its own and those issues have not yet been taken care of why should india care about a neighboring state who clearly hates india and who is the biggest rival of india.

yes india should not help pakistan. india still has a lot of issues on its own, if it still has a lot of issues on its own and those issues have not yet been taken care of why should india care about a neighboring state who clearly hates india and who is the biggest rival of india.

well i dont fully agree to you since i too have my relatives there n they dont hate india see all the five fingers are not same naa majority dont think this way!😊
Anyways my ans is still a big big NOOOOOOOOOOO coz i fully agree to you tht india has its own issues which needed to be solved at the earliest😃
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahikhan

well i dont fully agree to you since i too have my relatives there n they dont hate india see all the five fingers are not same naa majority dont think this way!😊
Anyways my ans is still a big big NOOOOOOOOOOO coz i fully agree to you tht india has its own issues which needed to be solved at the earliest😃

maybe not everybody but the majority of pakistanis despise indians and the feelings are mutual

maybe not everybody but the majority of pakistanis despise indians and the feelings are mutual

lol majority may include 90 %,as far as my information goes, majority doesnt think this way nither they hate indians!😊
i may be wrong though!😳
Edited by mahikhan - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No need for India to help Pakistan.
It will self destruct😆.