Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hi all you lovely ppl...well I suddenly got a story flowing through my head when my chemistry teacher was busy lecturing the class on some stupid things called biomolecules....*yawn*....I wanna share my brain's creation wid all of you....hope you guys like this. And please do comment and let me know if I should continue it or no....    

ROBBERY!!!!
The party was in full swing...the music blaring the beats of desi girl from dostana...everyone seemed to be having a great time. She stood next to a man,looking extremely stunning in a knee-length halter necked black dress which complimented her fair skin. Her hair was left loose and fell like a sheet of luxuriously black waterfall on her slender shoulders...

The guy next to her was smart enough but her lack of actual interest in him was apparent. He looked at her like a smitten puppy wagging his tail...
"Er.. riddhima...tum kuch peeogi?" he asked hoping to please her with his gentlemanly gestures. She gave him a tender look...(actually exasparatedly...)..."nahi atul main theek hoon..." His face fell...but the deep crash of his emotions was prevented by appearance of a familiar face next to him. "Hi atul! tum dance kyun nahi kar rahe ho?" anjali chirped. He simply shrugged looking at riddhima once again...But anjali dragged him to the dance floor leaving riddhima to enjoy her solitude. The party was being held in a posh restuarant to celebrate the 21st anniversary of anjali's parents. The whole of city college had turned up. Riddhima checked the clock.....11:30...She had to go. She paid her sincere congrajulations to the couple again before walking off to the parking lot....

He hated sleeping late and yet he didn't know why his mood was swinging active energy...He pulled off the sheets and walked to the window...He was dressed in grey shorts and a dark blue vest which accentuated his masculine handsomeness....those deep brown eyes for which many a girl oohed and aahed...He was aware of his high and superior quality of looks but chose to remain indifferent to it. The 'I-care-a-damn-look' was forever imprinted on his face. To him nothing mattered more than his ego.....any attempt to even slightly brush that precious ego of his and *Kaboom* the person is shattered. So nobody ever dared.....ever dared to cross the road of Armaan Mallik....No one ever dared to mess wid him cause he was....the most deadliest threat .....

Riddhima walks to the parking lot and gets into her car...Her friendz had always wondered from where she gets all these expensive stuffs...but she had cleverly weaved them the story of her distant aunt who had left her property to riddhima. She kicked the engine alive laughing to herself how naive her friends were. The black bag lay beside her and she eyes it proudly a wee bit too possessively. That bag was her most trustworthy friend...it contained her darkest secrets. She parked the car near a silent park and quickly changed her black denims and jacket.She believed in sticking to work clothes during work...her hair was tamed into a ponytail...she looked really smart. She hurriedly donned the gloves and tied the laces of her shoes. She checked herself in the mirror..."Nah! You look too smart to be fingered as a thief"she smiled to herself. She looked up at the huge building towering before her...."Mallik Mansion here I come..." she whispered into the night air....

so neone wants me to continue....
please do comment.

Edited by livelygal - 11 April 2009 at 11:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodlinesoniarahejafrnd.of.frndzUnKnFascinationsplnnidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF- AR-Robbery! part 2-Encounter in hell! Pg.3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hey nice trailer..........continue pls

chandni

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaneez-e-fatima

hey nice trailer..........continue pls

chandni

chalo ek to reply mila...hey I have edited it read the continuation and stay put....coming up sum wild dhamakas!!!

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
MINDBLWING!! PLZ CONTINUE... Can u plz pm me?

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
plz continue soon.it is awesome.

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
heyy dear,
nice intro
continue soon