0 [0.00%]
1 [1.32%]
5 [6.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

haha who wud want to cum if it were sujals party them it was sumthing else is there ne1 who wont want to join thenWink hehe

neway i think kashish is the stupidest uhh plzz yaar firstly she married piyush just cuz of sum misunderstanding uhh n that was also cleared the wedding day uss professor ke pehlay kitni eizat thi jo kam ho jani thi ajer kashish sujal say shaddi kar laytiLOLLOLseriously man n now she thinks sujal has killed piiyuuuussshhhhAngryi feel like pukingTongue uhh she thought i mean not nemore Tonguelets hope so cuz u neva know with ektas showzBig smile

im just out of my mind rite now ave to study so much Crywht to do this forum is addictive

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
CG is having a party coz he is justa loser n stupid n he admits it (da character)LOL
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
lolz jazmine! i guess i will. what time is it and will Sujal be there?! LOL
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
ofcourse he will be as he is CG's son but i dont think dat he would want to be in a loser's partyLOL. its a 12 mid on 20 march as my sis's bday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index