who is the most stupidist

Poll

who is the most stupidist

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ME_T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

who is the most stupidist.

when i say this i mean not by how they look, i mean inside.

e'g kashish is pretty but she was stupid 2 think that sujal was the 1 who killed piyush.

so u could vote for kashish.

e.g. molly coz she fell 4 rishi, and believed all his lies instead of her family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
HOW MANY CHOICES CAN U HAVE? I AINT CHOSEN YET BUT IS IT MULTIPLE VOTING?
jazmine thumbnail
WHO CHOSE SUJAL STUPIDEST? PPL SHOULD GIVE IN THEIR REPLIES WHILE VOTING.😉😆
jazmine thumbnail
WHO WANTS TO "CELEBRATE" CG'S LOSS?😆.AS HE ALWAYS SAYS "LETS CELEBRATE" WANNA CUM TO DA PARTY PPL? IF U DO DEN BRING A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE OR WINE OR CIGARS FOR CG PLZ AS HE WILL BE DA MAIN HOST OF DA SHOW.HIS "IDEA"😆WHO AGREES ABT THIS N WHO WOULD LIKE TO CUME TO DA PARTY?
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

There should have been another option....................

VIEWERS.

We are the biggest stupids because we know Ekta is making up these stupid things but we watch them.......... discuss them.......... and get addicted to them.😡

C'mon Guys by Tomorrow I had to finish a design but I am long way behind. On top of it Abhi tak kashish fever nahi utra. This forum is more addictive. Megha was right......... Maar khaunga kal I know. It's 1am but I still don't feel like doing.......... Par karna to parega hi.......... Yak.

jazmine thumbnail
hahahahahahaha, poor u sujalfan. u betsa get ova kashish fever othawise mujse burra koi nahin hoga!!!!!!!😡.😆
jazmine thumbnail
hey no one replied if they r cuming to CG's party? he will be so lonely😆plz reply.
nirali_patel27 thumbnail

i say prof sinha. i mean he is good for nothing.

he should be sacked👏   whenever i see him he is reading a book or asking where his daughters were!!!!!😉

what say?????

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha who wud want to cum if it were sujals party them it was sumthing else is there ne1 who wont want to join then😉 hehe

neway i think kashish is the stupidest uhh plzz yaar firstly she married piyush just cuz of sum misunderstanding uhh n that was also cleared the wedding day uss professor ke pehlay kitni eizat thi jo kam ho jani thi ajer kashish sujal say shaddi kar layti😆😆seriously man n now she thinks sujal has killed piiyuuuussshhhh😡i feel like puking😛 uhh she thought i mean not nemore 😛lets hope so cuz u neva know with ektas showz😃

im just out of my mind rite now ave to study so much 😭wht to do this forum is addictive

jazmine thumbnail
CG is having a party coz he is justa loser n stupid n he admits it (da character)😆