SS: Yeh rishta kya kehlata hain..part:9,pg:14,18/7

Posted: 14 years ago
hi all

Me back . . Alekhya my name     ,remember the author of 

"tuj mein rab dikhta hain "story

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1108013

and 

"is this my home "  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=912956

Thankyou all for supporting the ff/ss with your comments .. i had decided that would be my last ff but then i cant stop being away from Jb .. so here goes another attempt ...

wishing your support ...

Part:1

"mujhe darr lagraha hain pls mujhe chod do "  (" I am afraid pls leave me " ) cried a girl  desperately

"Nothing will happen dear, common, I am there with you "a voice consoled the girl holding her right arm

"I dont believe you, I will take the steps ' you go. '.. my pair of legs  working perfectly "

"uffo don't be a cry baby bani " he pulled her towards the thing which scared Bani , dressed in tight black jeans with baby pink top reaching her waist , a silver chain adoring her slender neck , right wrist with the mickey mouse  watch , her  black  point heeled sandals 4inches

"noooooooooooooooooo" shouted bani ,attracting attention in the public place .all people watching the girl being dragged into the escalator , the moment she put her right foot there , he left the hold of her wrist and smirked triumphantly

"bye baniiiiiiiiiii " he laughed waving to her '

"plss don't leave me" she cried  but no the guy was head strong , he left her quickly climbing the other steps , bani closed her eyes praying  herself too be saved

She dreamt always(scary) , her high heeled sandals getting entangled (i.e not getting the support from the steps due to  short width of the each stair ) in the escalator steps and she losing balance falling from the top of this moving staircase conveyor transport device '

Her hold tightened over the arm rest on one side and other side she felt some one standing and with out opening her eyes(which were tightly shut  in fear)  she held him tightly on his hand , the few seconds of her hold  would suck the blood out of his wrist .. thanks to the manicured long nails painted in baby pink .

He watched her closely , wanting to laugh at her , the way she was making it as if she is on a scary rides in the ocean park or anywhere else.. he definitely wanted to extricate himself from her but then the escalator  bounding upwards reached top ,and successfully detaching her from its stairs .They had successfully climbed out as he  tried to remove her arm from his hold , she opened her eyes, finding herself in the third floor of the "MEGA  BAZAAR " shopping complex  after the successful mission of escalator , forgetting  to thank  the man who was her savior  she ran towards the guy who left her on the escalator ,the guy  was laughing at her openly while she fumed and wanted to bash him openly then and there ..

"common  yaar, give up , it was fun yaar " he smiled giving the sun smile of his Colgate  tooth showing one  of the upper incisors  broken .. that is another story how and why it happened ..

But then she didn't reply   instead hit his back with her tiny fist, the guy winced in pain ..
 snatching the packets from his hold ,  she left from there ..

The guy who helped her in the escalator three minutes ago stood there looking at her , the whole situation seemed funny and this girl . ' she seems to be known ..

hmm where he raked his brains  as he remembered

++++++

"Ohh bhai   see another set of photographs arrived, now choose one of them or many of them said jigyasa, his elder sister

"no dii, I don't have time for this "

"common bhai , u have to , just few seconds to minutes , "she pouted

"I want a bhabhie who would take control of this huge mansion and I pass the reigns to her .I am fed up being the mistress of the walia house and Bali house . give me a breath " she pouted , her lips covered with the deep red lipstick .. her eyes as kidoo sparkling and attractive  . He knew those looks with which she would get anything done from him

"no diiiiiiiiiiiiii , no means noo..pls save me from all this,  yaar .its a headache. I don't like it .. I told u , I don't want any woman in this house except u and massi "

"what about me ?"a beautiful face pouted at the door , crossing her little arms along her chest

"ohh how come I forgot my little angel  .. You too sweet heart ' but wait u are just kidoo girl not a woman  .      ." he  winked(towards his sister jigyasa)  smiled opening his arms, the 10 year old anu with the piggy tails  bouncing vigorously , running to her mamu , jumping  into his arms as she settled on his right thigh  anxiously looking at the pile of photos .

Anu looked over the pile of photographs on the tea-poi picking them up she glanced on the photos, each, one by one, making funny faces, passing comments on the things that would catch her attention at first glimpse like the hair, smile, lipstick colour , bindi  .. finally taking out a pile of her own choice .she was used to doing it now

"mamaji , this is what I liked "  she interrupted the serious discussion of her mummy and mamaji , she would hand it to Jai Walia , who would just nod his head in no , desperately wanting a breath ..

"okay . as you wish jai . This is last time I am asking you. From tomorrow you will answer massi " she left , her walk  sophisticated , an aura around the woman who has passed thirty five .. She is quiet a dictating type now.. Once upon a time a demure  shy  girl who would just follow elders words but now its her turn  to rule .. Marriage and responsibilities are the reason may be. Or the death of their parents few years back in car accident over pilgrimage tour...

Jai would shake his head in negation.. it was a 15minute waste .. no not talking to jigyasa but this nuance .. he wished somehow he could be rescued from this .

He looked at his friend anu who was giggling now continuously at a particular photo

"what happened Anu " he kissed her right cheek affectionately ,

" Mamaji look she is a copy cat of jassi "

Jai not at all interested "anu . Darling how about we have a cup of ice-cream chocolate or vanilaa " he offered

"mamaji , I want chocolate flavor "

"Tony " he called, seconds later their faithful butler present there ..

"two cups of icecreams , butterscotch  and chocolate flavor "

"sir , jigyasa mam said no icecreams for anu baby " tony spoke , his voice tremor as he could see the both lion and tigress each wanting a way out but then the tigress was more powerful it seems as jaiwalia nodded his head

"okay just one scoope only "

Anu was happy. she again squealed  "mamaji see na , she is jassi "

"who jassi ? anu ?"

"jassi of jassi jaise koi nahin " anu clapped enthusiastically .still remembering the serial  aired in Sony television which  she used to  watch daily with billo  massi  .

Jai looked at the photo. A girl having  round  contour face , showing her white pearly teeth  with braces , her eyes twinkling, behind those old fashioned square shape spectacles falling on her nose , her hair  oiled as they shine  a bit under the light of the camera  and then , the front of her hair is cut like the baby 's style "u"shape . Her ears  and neck  adoring big,   heavy , old fashioned   gold jewelry dressed in yellow tshirt (in that photo was till her upper body )   .she was looking hmmm ugly at first sight but then take a second look at the photograph  u will find  a pretty face smiling at you  her eyes twinkling in mischief ..

Jai whose eyes  work like a micro and macro  could easily read that this was a mischief photo as no girl would pose like this for her matrimonial alliance in this age of 21st century where artificially they straighten the natural flaws using the photo shop versions spoiling the  god gifted  natural looks ..

Jai Walia now had the experience of half a dozen photo and meetings with the bride to be in various parties business and family functions  A man who had no time to maintain a girlfriend who could become a WM mistress and bahu of Walia khandan ... Girls throwing themselves on him is not new to him .. for his handsome looks and magnetic physical appearance 5feet 11inch height, good built , always dressed in total  black Armani suites .. cool yet sophisticated  in appearance. No he is not serious types,  does laugh and smile at pretty jokes with his colleagues and staff . he pretty well knows and acknoledeges the fact that this love and affection showerred over him by the beautiful girls is for his bank balance and the respect ,  fame  he holds  in the Industry  .. ...

Jai is too busy in handling his business from last 8 years  after successful completion of  management studies  in one of the reputed institutes of London universities.. The death of his parents affected him .. he became more responsible towards his family closely knit with love, affection for each other. 

He is  a  workaholic..  16hrs a day .the other two hours for food, exercise.. And a five hour sleep.. His routine would never break ..

Walia Industries , the Indian Giant  in the fields of oil ,  Natural gas procuring are now into the  retail departmental stores  main aim being to reach the common man , provide articles at a comparative less price  ..Opening the outlets like mega bazaar all over the country in various cities and towns  .. which provide  everything from grocery to the latest of the fashion accessories, electronic equipments , dress designs'

Jai walia is presently busy in looking after these Retail chain  industry venture with his brother  in law cum best  friend Adithya Bali '

++++++
cont soon .... but only if coments come ...
Edited by lovelyyrose - 14 years ago
 "her high heeled sandals getting entangled (i.e not getting the support from the steps due to  short width of the each stair ) in the escalator steps and she losing balance falling from the top of this moving staircase conveyor transport device ".

Your bani's nightmare is my realty...............So

Great start. I guess that girl is bani and she doesnt want to get married. Cont. soon plz want to read more
hey rose dear
gr88 start dear
loved it

nut me confused with banis character

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

Edited by jeenal20 - 14 years ago

hey dear

great start. so i guess both jai and bani dont wanna marry
and both will meet and marry :P but....., with a lot of twists i guess:P
cont soon

SA
Thanku
isade, shakura,sadsunzarasun,jeenal,duckyeuro  for the coments

here goes the next part

part:2

Jai walia is presently busy in looking after these Retail chain  industry venture with his brother  in law cum best  friend Adithya Bali '

++++++

Part : 2

Baniiii a female voice called and bani joined the lady, it is Pia Shukla  , age 28 married to Pushkar Shukla since  5yrs..   Shukla's are the neighbors of bani's having good rapport between them quiet close to each other

"how is this ?" she asked spotting a blue tee shirt ..

"naa its quiet dull , go for the white with  deep blue strips..it would be good "  she advised . Pia picked it up, putting it in the basket..

Jai by now had gone to his cabin.. Adithya waiting for him  

"Those people rejected your proposal jai " he said sadly

"What proposal adi " jai asked in confusion looking at the numbers in the file . Who would dare to reject a proposal from walia's?

" ur marriage proposal  jai .. to that girl  .. Dixit .."   adi  repeated  masking the sorrow .

Jai was stunned. His eyes literally popped out. This was news. Some one rejected the high and mighty Jai walia

"Common jai, its okay it happens yaar "he consoled. Jai just looked at Adithya Bali .

Jai  had actually  passed the photo as his selection for Walia bahu on pestering  by massi and jigyasa .They were first in shock and negative about his choice but then they relented when he  had declared  then

"either it will be her or no one else"

Jai was just staring at adithya  "  yaar jai .it happens yaar. You are loosing your charm buddy, age is the matter .. I understand.. Even your wealth is not helping in grabbing those people's attention."Adithya was joking

"common adi , what are u saying ? my age??" huh" he left a sigh. At 32, man is young. And not a Buda(old)  loosing  charm, touch  is out of question ..

"yaar the girl has just completed her teen and their family wants a younger groom not Jai Walia , the most successful Indian entrepreneur , business magnet "

Jai was little taken aback. When Aditya broke down into pearls of laughter

"common adi , stop making fun of me " jai said masking a hurt face

"jai u are such an actor . I know u are really happy about it "

Jai nodded his head relaxing in his chair,  bending backwards ,

"obviously I am enjoying my freedom unlike you "

"yaar ur sister is fuming over this , she is very much upset and massi also  they are not able to digest that some one is rejecting their munna"

Jai just shared a laugh with him "well they will "

"I am bearing the brunt u know. I had burnt sandwich in the morning from your sister's hands " adi complained

Jai laughed "okay adi . I will order ur breakfast now.. Chill man.. By the way did u compliment my sis cooking or not ?"

He asked with a straight face remembering innumerous times jigyasa had burnt food   with  either excess chilli, salt or tamrind tastes for breakfast , lunch and dinner  yet he would praise it ,licking the finger tips not wanting to break the heart of his wife

"jai mere baat chod , tere karthey hain , I bet  ur wife  at least go to kitchen and make an effort to cook " he challenged

"That is mean Adithya , but  we will see once a girl comes"

"Okay but what about Dixit yaar . I think it is too much .. I know there reasoning is worthy but still .it hurts..  What about u jai?"

"I don't know. I had chosen her only to pacify dii and massi. Compulsion. Sort of .. yaar I saw her just now in the complex .. she is shopping  here .. She doesn't seem to be same as in photo "

"what do u mean by that ?" in between adi's phone buzzed .."Excuse me "

Jai sighed and got back to work. His office , he preferred owning one in each of his venture Main buildings so that he would be have privacy when he is visiting it for inspection ..

The cabin was aloof from the MegaBazzar shops .as it was in restricted area..

The thought of being rejected didn't leave jai.. Even if he took it lightheartedly... It hurts  the  ego. Of man .It seems.???  Disturbed he came out of his office lighting a cigarette to take a round in the complex. The staff knew who he was, most regular visitors also knew him, he would indulge in polite conversation with them once in while..

++++

Jai Walia, now standing in the men's wardrobe section saw the girl.. Bani .. Looking at the

Armani coats hung there.. With a lady.

"bani chalo I need  some  groceries also .we will pick them up in ground floor and exit "

"Okay diii"

"bani , tune uss problem ka kya solution kiya ?"

"kaunsa?" she asked engrossed in the sherwani collection now '

"voh tumhara , rishta wala photographs ka "

(bani was asked to pose for photos ,that coldbe "distributed "  in marriage proposals that is marriage beu rue , the idea itself  was so sick for bani to go and dress in saris, salwars, dressed neat and tidy , with jwelles adoring u doing different poses  ' arghhhh )

"hahha voh tho kab ka solve hogaya , maine aapna jassi wala photo beja tha di . I  exchanged it in last minute .without being caught hold by papa. It was such a big risk .. I am sad I have lost my favorite photo " bani made a sad face .

Pia was giggling   "voh joker photo naa .good that u got rid of it"

"Bhabhie , bani ka first   rishta  bhi  ayya  aur chala bhi gaya pata hain ?(  bani's first  alliance came and is also gone . u know?  ) and from now on , we will sit and keep a record  of it .. "  the voice was daksh , the bro in law to Pia mocking at bani ..

"matlab??" Pia shukla took a twirl on the heels, towards Bani

"main batata hoona " saying so Daksh came forward  clearing hint he just threw '

"our bani , our very very very sweet ,adorable bani , our  good bani ,  our  honey bani .. our  innocent bani " he went on singing a  praise  .. Seeking a reaction from still upset bani over the escalator prank..

"Shut up daksh "finally bani glared at him  ...Now content on seeing her reaction, he spoke

"bhabhi , u wont believe , what she has done ? Uncle ko pata chalega na iske tho vaat lagege"

"oh common , they will not know unless your mouth leaks the matter " bani said

"What did u do bani ?" Pia turned to bani asking seriously..

"bhabhi  , yesterday there was a phone call from the marriage bureau  about a proposal . Bani had attended the call.. Lucky see. She rejected it outright not even telling her parents, not even looking at the proposal."

"arey don't blow it up .. I didn't reject out right, I heard his name. Okay.. "

"but then u have to give a proper  reason naa " said daksh ..

" Bani u should not have done that " Pia reprimanded

"no thanks dii , I would do it . Any way I gave the reason to be his DOB, arey mujhe valid reason mila thana . Thanks to my presentation in my college on JW the youngest, most successful business entrepreneur"

"What? U rejected JW? Are u out of mind? "pia exclaimed . Her eyes popping out thinking most eligible bachelor being rejected

"kya dii ? mujhe farak nahin padta chahe voh BilGates ho yaa walia "

"par bani " Pia sounded desperate

"aapna mooh kabhi aayene main dekha (have u  ever seen ur face in mirror)" commented Daksh

" dakuuuu " bani  hissed , making a face .. "dii no plsssssssss don't start . chalo topic closed .. humme grocery ,vegetable lene haina "

Jai who heard the entire convo   stood dumbly for few minutes.. Bani had by then walked away from there. He was right. She in fact was beautiful , her body 5feet three inch, curvaceous , slender ,attractive in first look .Her face filled with innocence and cuteness. She didn't wear the old spectacles, nor the"u shape child hair cut "hair style nor the braces on her  teeth.  He knew and also that in that photo also she was beautiful in her won simple innocent way away from the glamour ..

++++

Jai walked away from the place, towards the gift article section. Today he didn't want to work..for first time after so many years  .. He wanted to relax, take a stroll..

As he walked , all the way towards various sections gazing at the articles. He heard her voice . She was talking to her frds.. Her voice is now being recognized where ever she is looks like her power is working on him.. She has a crystal clear   voice.....

to be contd soon ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pls do leave a coment .. silent readers .. 😕

p.s: bani in that photo looked like jassi but naturally she isnt .

Edited by lovelyreddyrose - 14 years ago
meee

hehehehe rose banis character so mati bhara
ekdum apne hani jaisa yaar

hehehe me loving this
and jai also knows banis truth, as he has heard her entire convo, but bani ko kuch bhi nahi pata
me anxiously waiting for the next part

jai toh gaya kaam se

plzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
😉
Edited by jeenal20 - 14 years ago
wow !!! it was wonderful. update again soon.
Ok............Good update cont.sonn.
waah di naya ss
chalo hamari to mazaa hain
ek aur ss jo mila hain
read both parts
and loved the story track
wow jassi banke she send the photo
she's ridiculous yaar
puri shararat se bahri hui lagti hain
and kya yaar jai toh pehle hi latoo ho gaya