Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: tashu_id

Arey mujhey to aab ye lagney laga hai ki tu koi picture hi nahi dekhti ðŸ˜†
It's a really really interesting story- The LAke House...I think it's in youtube...WATCH IT!!!!!
It's a love story of two people (Duh!!! Obviously) During different time frame....it's mind boggling at times...but really interesting.....
n' growing up- I was big big Keanu Reeves fanatic....I used to watch SPEED 2 times in one day- literaally two times.....for about a month or so.....I knew all the dialogs by heart.....n' it was gr8 to see Keanu and Sandra once again in the LAKE house....😃

why isn't it a love story between three females.. 😆😆😆 totally joking. Of course it's been 2 people. 😆😆

I don't watch a lot of movies.. now I'm going to shock you again - I have yet to watch Rang De Basanti. (don't beat me again. 😆😆)

But I will watch all of these and Ek Haseena Thi and Aa Dekhen Zara soon..
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Tashu, I agree with you about dialogues. Since Imtiaz writes those for his films, I feel like that give him an edge. And the dialogues in his films are absolutely killer. They are ones you can repeat for years to come and are incredibly memorable. Socha Na Tha's dialogues I happened to love, and I bookmarked the script. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to read it yet. But it is something I look forward to doing. Hopefully, he will continue to keep releasing them so we can parse through them.

Yeah even I havent had time to read SNT's script....but the dialog as you said is defo TRP of IMTIAZ...and I respect the fact that he write for himself.....it's just an amazing talent to have.....

You shud definitely go with what you like....and all the best with that....i hope we will get to read or watch ur work someday ...
Edited by tashu_id - 15 years ago
The great Hoosier state of Indiana though I have lived in Iowa too. I have lived in the two greatest corn producing states of the U.S. And Indiana is the number one producer of popcorn in the U.S. Did I mention earlier that I was a nerd?
My friend moved from Indy to Bakersfield a couple of years ago, and she used to say the best thing about it was having a sunny Christmas. I love the snow, but seriously this is April not December. Apparently, global warming is not doing its magic fast enough.
Oh, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, one of the famously paired leads of the 90s. Speed and Speed 2 are very blurry in my memory, but I never got the hype about them. Lake House sounds interesting. Though I liked Keanu in the Matrix, I never went goo-goo-gaa-gaa over him like one of my friends did.
P.S. I've seen OSO, BAH and CCTC. haha..
sakura_ thumbnail
Yeah ImLi mentioned 1965...so there's no way that this time frame is gonna work if the story is a copy of 'The Lake House'...well, atleast I dont see it working at that era and modern one.....

Kuls: U're a hopeless case....I'm not expecting anything from you....
Areyyyyy RDB nahi dekhi?? abhi tak?? kaisi Aurat hai yaar.....
Nimmi, I hereby title you the nerd crazen. haha.. how on earth do you know those things.. (greatest corn producing states) haha..

Tashu: Mein bahut achi aurat hoon yaar.. and I will watch it and I'm sure it's a very very good movie.
Kully, you have not seen RDB? My little brother who refuses to watch Bollywood films has seen that one and loved it. You are missing out FOR SURE. Not to diss those movies, well I am going to, that movie is better than all 3 of those for sure. Having only watched the first one completely, I still say that with confidence.
Oh Tashu, thanks for the good wishes. Actually, I am working towards becoming a physical therapist right now with a international studies minor(love geopolitics so much), but I also dabble in writing short shories and spoken word at my leisure.
sakura_ thumbnail
I know what it's exactly like when it comes to snow...lolzzzz..It's just crazy here as well. yes, you did mention that u are a Nerd....🤓

Keanu used to be a hot property during our time...girls would go gaga over him....My Own Private idaho and Speed days...but now, he's gotten old...

Kuls: Do watch Lake House and RDB yaar....
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't forget guys, that Imtiaz wrote the story of LAK while keeping Deepika in mind...aww so sweet of him

speaking of Keanu Reeves, the first american movie I watched was his movie...LOL
(flashback - 1965)

IT'S A FLASHBACK PEOPLE. and I'm sure he came up with it in a very refreshing way!! have faith in Maya's IMLI.