0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmileThis r my predictions 4 what i believed may have happen to dear kul ji, so plz keep ur suggestions,replies and votes goin on.. have fun..from pooja aka geetaurkulwant

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What ever will happen 2 kulwant?" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Interesting options, Pooja. It was hard for me to choose, but then I finally thought it could only be a cruel trick from these creatives...sigh...and MMDR descends like all the other shows on Sony that start well.

I used to absolutely love this one Sony show that was on about six months ago...Waqt Bateyaga. It had a great storyline, but they messed it up by incorporating a reincarnation/supernatural angle. I stopped watching it because of that, and now I'm almost tempted to stop watching MMDR without my Kul. I'm not at all impressed with Geet's acting recently. She used to be good, and now she is like all the other whining, crying, sacrificial bahus. Do bahus like that even exist?!

Kya karu?

Anyways, that's enough ranting from me. Thanks again Pooja for stimulating some discussion for the rest of us :)

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I am still hopeful that Kul is alive and the cruel creatives are playing with our minds. I will continue hoping till they actually show he is no more, I mean after I see zara mourning then it will prove they have burned him which was not shown yesterday. it could be they have taken away the body as he started breathing and when his body was dropped down, the pyre burned completedly (which was shown yesterday) while kul's body is out of the flame and he is alive

am I sounding nonsense here?

shree122

Groupbie

shree122

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I am also thinking on the same lines as you are doing.....
they would have taken away Kul and burnt the pyre just to give the impression to pakistani army that he is actually burnt....then they will not search for his body.....

but that is not shown in ydays episode bcoz if they had showed that...there would not have any suspence.....

after two weeks may be they will show kul being recovered with the help of zara (may be they will show him in zaras house)......

I hope our prediction will only come true...not others predictions like Kul coming as Geets son....

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i hope he is alive.....................................Heart
the creatives said that kul will move a little when zara's father will go to lit the pyre but nothing happened as such...........................AngryAngryAngry
are they telling us all lie????????????????????????
i hope he comes back............Tongue

shilu999_balani

shilu999_balani

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yes he did move as zaras father was about to light the pyre

Post Reply New Post

Go to top