8April UPDT : Kanha's prank with nand baba !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

8th april update (authentic & original update)

at gokul

gopies caught hold of kanha (as kanha was trying to steal butter from their houses ) & they brought him to yashodaji

gopies ask yashodaji to scold kanha as he was stealing butter from their house

but the gopies were shocked to see tht in place of kanha ,a girl was standing in the attire of kanha

yashodaji teases all the gopies tht they were trying to make a fool out of her by bringing someone else in place of kanha & deliberately they all defame kanha

yashodaji says------my kanha is inside the house ,wait i just call him

yashodaji calls kanha

kanha comes outside

all the gopies were shocked to see kanha coming out of the house

the girl who was in kanhas attire trying to imitate kanha

yashodaji found tht really cute

yashodaji ask kanha to play with the girl

kanha was happy & takes the girl for playing inside the house

yashodaji taunts the gopies tht in future they shd not try to defame kanha !!!

inside the house ,the girl who was in kanhas attire did pranam to kanha & vanishes inside the kanha by becoming a flame

so it was all kanhas maya (divine illusion of kanha )

then radha & kanha telepathy talks happen

radha-------------prabhu ,ur female form was so cute

kanha---radha it is cute as i adopted the form of you i.e the form of female !!!!

then radha & kanha smile big time !!!!

at mathura !!!!

keshni goes to a rishi ashram

she shares her fear with the rishi & tells him abt the nightmares of kansa

rishi suggest that kansa's life cud b spared only n only if kansa seeks the blessing of krishna ,

rishi says tht kansa shd ask for forgiveness at KRISHNAS FEET !!! as KRISHNA is moksha data (one who gives the ultimate salvation) !!!

at gokul

kanha again doing his cute leelas

kanha was busy in eating the butter ,all the gopies at kanhas house (gopies who do the household chores at kanhas house) were smiling & amused big time watching kanha !!!

kanha after eating the butter ,goes to drink the water

kanha opens the lid of the earthen pot & was amused to see his image in the water

kanha pretend as if he was a bit scared & then ran away by shouting pitaji !!!!pitaji !!!

the gopies who were watching kanhas leela got confused as what happened ???

gopies peep in the earthen pot & laugh bu seeing their image in the water ,they say tht kanha might b scared by seeing his own reflection in the water !!

nand baba comes with kanha ,nand baba was carrying kanha in his lap

kanha says-----------pitaji ,there is someone inside the earthen pot & he showed me a punch

nand baba smiles & says---ok i will see who is there who showed my kanha a punch

nand baba with kanha in his lap peeps inside the earthen pot & smiles & ask -----------kanha where is he ???

kanha by pointing to his own reflection says--------he is there pitaji !!!! & pitaji he is also putting his arms round your neck (as kanha saw his own reflection & he was putting his arma around nand babas neck )

kanha calls yashodaji also by holding her hand

kanha tries to play a prank with nandbaba & says to yashodaji -------------mata !!! look he is putting his arms around pitajis neck

yashodaji (confused & with a little anger ) to nand baba -----------who is putting arms around ur neck ???

kanha-------------maiyaa !!!! he is the other son of pitaji & he showed me a punch & pitaji didnot say anything to him !!!

yashodaji understood the prank of kanha & says ----------really kanha !!!

nand baba---------------arrrrrr.......yashoda ,kanha is lying !!!

kanha --------------i never lie maiyaaa !!! i am krishna & i always speak the truth !!!

nand baba---------------arrr..... kanha !!!

kanha--------------pitaji now i wont talk to you & i am kutti with you !!!

yashodaji also supports kanha !!!!

nand baba--------------arrr.... yashoda & kanha ,u hv taken the matter from where to where ....

gopies -------------nandraji ji accept ur defeat ,u hv to surrender infront of the army of mother -son !!!

nandbaba was helpless & goes away !!

yashodaji then picks kanh ain her lap & says ----kanha lets see who is there in the earthen pot

yashodaji with kanha in her lap peeps

yashodaji smiles at her & kanhas image in the water

kanha say----------look he is there maiyaaa !!! & he is also in your lap maiyaa !!!!! shoeeee .....him off maiyaa !!!

yashodaji says ---------def. kanha !!

yshodaji then sways her finger in the water of earthenpot & the reflection of her with kanha in her lap vanishes !!!!

kanha becomes happy & yashodaji also smiles

kanha calls pitaji !!!

yashodaji says----------we hv to now entertain pitaji as he is angry !!!!

kanha then goes looking out for nand baba by calling pitaji !!! pitaji !!!

then kanha shows tht he is sad & angry at the same time & sits in a bit angry & sad mood with bot his palms on his cheeks !!!

nand baba comes from behind & shouts in a loud voice to scre kanha

kanha was scared with the loud voice of nand baba from behind

nand baba & kanha both laughs at the same time & nand baba embraces kanha !!!!!

mathura

keshni ask kansa to go to gokul along with her to seek forgiveness at the feet of KRISHNA !!!

KANSA says no !!!

keshni argues but kansa says a big no !!!

keshni then tries to threaten kansa tht if he wud not agree she wud call her father JARASANDH along with his army to MATHURA

keshni ask charun to send a msg to her father JARASANDH tht he shd come to MATHURA if he doesnt wanna see his daughter as a widow

kansa was scared & agreed to go to gokul with keshni !!!! & ask charun not to send any msg to Jarasandh !!!!

at gokul

kanha & balram playing with their friends at the courtyard of their hose

gopies were amused to watch kanha playing ,they say----------nandrani ji !!! if we were also small kids ,then we wud hv also got a chance to play with kanha ,we r so unlucky !!

yashodaji says----------u can play now also ,go & play with kanha !!!

gopies become happy & comes to play with kanha

all the friends of kanha & gopies say to kanha ----------now ur caught so its ur turn to catch us !!!!

kanha----------no i am not caught ,i wont accept my defeat

gopies-------------no ur caught

kanha-i never lie as i am KRISHNA !!!

kanha then becomes a bit angry & sits on the wooden bed at the coutyard in angry mood !!!

balram & friend come near to kanha

kanha------i wont agree ,even if DAU BHAIYAA ask then too i wont !!!

balram says ---------kanha shows a lot of tantrums ,he shows the same to ma & pitaji also ,do u all know the real reason for tht ???

friends & gopies -----------yes yes !!

balram ---------ma & pitaji hv paid a lot for kanha ,kanha is not their real son ,he had been purchased

friends & gopies surprised & says---------------what ????? he had been purchased !!! kanha is not the real son of nandrai & nandrani !!!

kanha was sooooooooooooo depressed hearing this & tears roll from his eyes !!!!

mathura

a friend of kansa PRALAMBA SUR come sto meet kansa

pralambasur says to kansa tht he wants to help kansa by killing krishna ,for tht he has sent his brother Avilambasur to gokul to kill krishna

avilambasur in the form of alligator is waiting for krishna in the river & he will kill krishna

then a crocodile (huge) crawling at the banks of river was shown !!!

kansa becomes happy & keshni was was soooooooooo worried !!!

episode ends at the face of kanha !!!!!

fabulous acting by all !!!

Dhriti is just tooooooooo good⭐️

aditi as Yashodaji was looking soooooooo graceful,dignified & gorgeous 👏

Nand baba WAS FABULOUS !!!👏

HAPPY TO SEE BALRAM after so many day !!!😃

PRECAP----------kansa drunk & refrains from going to gokul ,keshni trying to convince kansa !!!!

Edited by set_raj - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a ton for the update !!

Wonderfully written !👏👏

Thanks a lot !!

Wonderful episode yet again !!!👏👏

Cute natkhat Kanha was just palmary !

Thank you for the update !!

Vidya =)
Edited by Vidyaa - 14 years ago

Awesome update.......thanx alottt for sharing!!!

Kahna aur uski dil ko lubhane wali sharartein........ dil ko khush kar jati hain....... wonderful epic n gr8 wrk!!!

Yay! Glad to see you writing updates here Sita! Fabulous update by the way! Shri Krisha/Kanha is just too cute and Dhriti is an awesome actress!😍

Great Update Sita!!👏👏👏 Today, Kanha's pranks were so sweet as always. Looking to Kanha's pranks ,we don't feel like watching any other kids prank.😍
Good job Sita!!!! Wonderful update as usual by you!!!! Now Raj finally has a partner in updates for JSK forum!!! Yayyy!!!!
Originally posted by desichica

Good job Sita!!!! Wonderful update as usual by you!!!! Now Raj finally has a partner in updates for JSK forum!!! Yayyy!!!!

thanks suniti 😛
& vidya is also there to help Raj in updates !!!!😛
Originally posted by sita11

thanks suniti 😛
& vidya is also there to help Raj in updates !!!!😛
Thanks a Ton Suniti and Sita and also Vidya..Now the members are growing here in JSK forum, it is a good thing.
Sita you have done wonderful updates..Excellent, keep it up dear..
May Krishna Bless You.
We will work as a team...We are devotees of Krishna and doing his work...Right?
.😊
ofcourse we all here are great devotees of LORD KRISHNA !!!!😃