Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: angel77

Dear Suku,
In all those episodes u played riddhima, u made us fall in love with Riddhima all over again...Thank you 4 all ur hardwork, thank you for shooting arrnd the clock wen u were unwell, even tho u lost ur grand parent, Thank you 4 everytihng and all the best ahead.
May you achieve all what u desire
God bless

Karishma

Hi!

Same here... Wishing you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do next 😛... You will always hold a special place in my heart... We will miss you...

Take Care
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We will miss Sukriti. You have done wonderful as Ridhimma. You are natural actor. You are lovely and cute and innocent. You are my true Ridhimma.

When Shilpa left I gave chance to Suku. Initially i did not liked her. Now she is my favorite.

I have seen Jennifer. Her chemistry with Karan is good. Let see Jenni will make place in our heart just like Shilpa and SUKU.

We will miss you

and welcome Jenni
Edited by dmgkajolover - 15 years ago
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know what u really say..

we should just respect her decision and hope her best in the future..

is really saddening ..

ajmeri thumbnail
all the best for the new projects
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm really sad.. I just can't express my feelings.. I'm usually never active on this forum..but i cried my heart out when i heard the news...
Sukirti K. I love You and Will miss You As Dr. Riddhima.. All the best for the future..For me Your the only Riddhima

Jennifer W.-Welcome to DMG..

Zaara
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Sukriti,
In the episodes you played Riddhima, we thoroughly enjoyed watching your chemistry with Karan on screen, it was a pleasure! Please do keep in touch with your fans, as you have made a special place in our hearts as Riddhima. We will miss you, but also wish you all the luck in the world!

All the best,
Lots of luv,
Jenni
xx
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Best of Luck Sukirti😳!

May you get all the success in the world🤗!
xxxxminixxxx thumbnail
OHHH
I FEEL SOO BAD FOR U BUT I STILL WISH
U LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK AND
I WISH TO SEE U BACK ON SCREEN IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME
BYE AND GOOD LUCK

~MINITA
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Suku,

Thank you so much for being our dearest Riddhima🤗. We loved your sweet smile, your innocent face, your beautiful eyes and your sizzling chemistry with Armaan😍

For me you will always be the first Riddhima as I first started watching the show after seeing one of your DMG scenes that got me totally addicted and only then I went back to watch all the previous episodes.

You will be greatly missed😭. A standing ovation for a job well done.👏Wish you all the best in your future projects👍🏼

Lots of love

Raina

nisaa thumbnail
ohhhhh dont leave.......plssssssssss.. we love u sooo much!!!!!
all but 20 when she started off..sukku u faced soo much of hatred, criticism ..but u did a fantastic job !!!!!!!!! we love u shona
best of luck 4 everything u do!!!!!!