New FF:a Story of Love new post 03/8 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
thats was a great update Sri, aww Rahul loves Leher sooooooo much its really nice and he still misses Kakun, i love the relationship between Leher and Meher such sweet sisters, i love how Naina and Rahul bought them up thats great, cant wait for ur next update thank u so much for updating it Sri
that was a nice update Sri so i think the parents will approve of Leher and Anuraag being a couple, i think it will be really sad for Rahul bcuz he loves Leher so much he will not want her to leave him when she gets married
awwwww so sweet OMG thank god the issika is not in their group, atleast they can be alone for a while, thanx for the update
hello all thanks for comments as iam leave from my home place but i will sure update soon...early as possible
thank u

bye
ok bye have fun and take care
thank you so much Sri that was great, i hope u dnt mind but can you please post new updates in different parts or different colour its really hard to find the new updates i hope u dont mind me saying that, thank you
Posted: 14 years ago
hello hope enjoying
pls send comments
thank u
love the update awww Simran seems like a nice, fun loving and spirit free character, great updates thank you, awww it is sweet of Anuraag to give Leher the cds n gifts to hope she finds out who gave her the presents soon
hello
all
i am at a outer place
and doing updates at that place
and ther e is a problem with network
soshort updates
i will come fresh updates from monday
another great update thank you Sri