Meet Mila De Rabba

i am feeling bad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
though i am completely offtrack but i am feeling bad they are killing our Sona Sardar...
sare kay sare.... namune hai.. inne sopne sardar nu maar rahe hai....Cry
giving new name to this serial...
kkkkinnna dukh puchaya Rabba...
as it has entered into Kekta's land

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i am feeling bad" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
It's a terrible idea on their part. It would've been better if Zara had just helped him across the border and they could've ended this angle and returned to the serial that was once upon a time almost normal and realistic!

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Killing off  Kul!!!!!!!!!!! The writer/creatives had better come up with a plausible story line now in order to keep our interest and attention. Kul's venture into enemy territory was an absolute waste of time and by killing him, my time has been wasted for putting in so many hours watching this show. tsk-tsk-tsk. And for pete's sake don't  marry her off to his brother.  There are other 'moondas'. This is the 21st century so please stop showing archaich traditions.

I am fuming. Getting a glass of cold lemonade ,,,,,anyone want any

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

though i am completely offtrack but i am feeling bad they are killing our Sona Sardar...
sare kay sare.... namune hai.. inne sopne sardar nu maar rahe hai....Cry
giving new name to this serial...
kkkkinnna dukh puchaya Rabba...
as it has entered into Kekta's land

i feel the exact same way..and mmdr had a different story...i hope therez a twist with the kul part
and that title isn't that bad at all..

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
ERRMMM Check this out guys..... :P
http://s1.zetaboards.com/kulgeet/topic/1495825/1/#new

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.