Members Lounge

Stupid/Weird things you've done in the past :P (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

pure_choclate

Goldie

pure_choclate

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

this is one of the stupid things i've done, when i was new to Canada in grade 5; i remember crying becuase i didn't have my gym clothes

Edited by pure_choclate - 10 April 2009 at 1:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupid/Weird things you've done in the past :P (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ophelia

Once I decided I need to blow my nose but I didn't have any tissues so I decided to go to the bathroom and use one of the paper towels from there.

So this was right before class and I went to the men's toilet instead (it was right next to womans) Just when I was about to walk out my male professor walks in through the door! He was like "I'm not in the wrong place."

I looked him and immediately looked down and just left. Then these two boys from my class we're like  you went to the wrong bathroom. I was like thumbs up I met our professor. I was surprised they didn't laugh at me. Maybe they just felt sorry for me.

Then I had 2 hours with the same professor next. I was so Angry my kismat sucks couldn't he have walked in a minute later after I left?

Only 4 more classes left with that guy , luckily he's old. LOL How embarrassing Embarrassed

OMG how embarassing!

I rember in middle schooo i went into the girls broom and was like "hey they dont have the stand up potties"....lol

Then when i was walking out, i was like OMG! its a girls broom!!!

yeah but ur story is funny, i liked it..Embarrassed...

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xVaishali

Originally posted by Lead-Oxide

You back off.<br>you have your john.<br>oh wait, isn't he dating bips?<br>awhh, such a shame.<br>my jay sean's with me.<br>he's all mineeee. :D<br>oh here - he's with me in my room.<br>i just told him about you.<br>lol, he says he wants to talk to you.<br><br>his msg for you:<br>i don't wanna be rude or anything.<br>but i'm all tahmina's.<br>i don't even know you well.<br>in fact, i don't even know your name.<br>nor do i want to.<br>so please, leave me and my baby alone.<br>we're in LOVEEE. <3 <br>okay?<br>thank you.<br><br>OMG.<br>he's so mean!<br>awh, oh well.<br>that's what he said. =) <br>

nahh you've got yur inffo messedd up.. johhn isn't dating bipss..
pssh, me and him are so together..
it's all just an act so like the media doesn't make my life hell. :)
ITS TRUE.
I SWEAR.
he's so thoughtfull isn't he? :$:$
unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:P

unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:P = me?Confused

if so, Cry
if not, Tongue then Big smile

if Tahmina = Clap

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

there was a "friend" who wore a skirt in public...............

That was the dumbest thing "he" has ever done................

lol was/is he gay? or was it a dare? ROFL

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
two friday's ago iin art class, last period me and my firend were sitting at our table and then i went up to go get supplies and my leg got caught on this stool/chair thingy so i tripped and fell and make a loud 'THUD' and all these older kids (juniors & seniors) were all staring at me like "WTF is she doing" and then the teacher was like "omg omg are you alright?" and then i thought i was gonna cry but i started laughing and my friend was just standing there beside me laughing and shocked and ahhhh it was soo damn embarassing

and my knee still hurts from that! i still have a bruise :/

now everytime im in art class, my friend always goes "don't trip!"

pretty embarassing! :[

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowflake0555

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

there was a "friend" who wore a skirt in public...............

That was the dumbest thing "he" has ever done................

lol was/is he gay? or was it a dare? ROFL

"he" was not gay....

"he" was deared and when "he" did it, it wasn too bad...It was more for fun and the looks on ppls face in the food court was awesome!

It was like "wow what do I say"....

Good times.......LOL

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I was in maths class, and i had put my hand up for help, so i put my hand up but wat i didnt realise is that he had these massive sweat patches and he rele smelt, so i was trying to discreatley trying to cover my mouth and nose, coz i felt like being sick. Coz i felt like being and my friend at the other end of the table was sitting there laughing her head off.

So at end of the lesson i grabbed my things and went out as quickly as i could and i was waiting my friend to comeout the class, and we wer like eerr hasnt he heard of Doedrant??? and didnt realise he was standing right behind us.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowflake0555

two friday's ago iin art class, last period me and my firend were sitting at our table and then i went up to go get supplies and my leg got caught on this stool/chair thingy so i tripped and fell and make a loud 'THUD' and all these older kids (juniors & seniors) were all staring at me like "WTF is she doing" and then the teacher was like "omg omg are you alright?" and then i thought i was gonna cry but i started laughing and my friend was just standing there beside me laughing and shocked and ahhhh it was soo damn embarassing

and my knee still hurts from that! i still have a bruise :/

now everytime im in art class, my friend always goes "don't trip!"

pretty embarassing! :[

That sure is embarassing!
I would have ran away behind a wall or desk and stayed there till the bell rang...Then go back to my chair and yell at my chari..."Pagal Kursiiii" . Kya hua!! Ap meri dost nahi hai, aj se, dost dost nahi! hum torrenge!"

Then come to school with those backpacks that folds into a chair (yepp I know there are some ppl w/ them...dont be shy)..Wink

Yes i am random.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top