Members Lounge

Stupid/Weird things you've done in the past :P (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Originally posted by xVaishali

Originally posted by Lead-Oxide

SHUT UPP :P<br>at least I didn't ask if it was possible for humans to live in Antarctica or not.<br>hmph<br>ahah. vipins a fag. <br>i'm going to sleep. <br>ttyl<br><3 <br>
<br><br>:P I knew the answer.. I was just makingg suree goshh<br>and yeahh he iss ahaaa<br>g'night loveeeee (k) im gna go to bed tooo, mad tired yo
ROFL

i see nothing funny in thiss
hmphhh
side with meee
tahminass evil :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stupid/Weird things you've done in the past :P (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

woohoo vaishali<br>remember what we were talking about the other day<br>*winkwink*<br><br>stupid shitty geo homework.<br>i'm stuck. :|<br><br>there's a jay sean song called stuck in the middle<br>ROFL<br>:$ <br>

loll yess i remember what we were talkinn abt
aha
omgg i was like youtubing jay seann
the crushh is cominn backk :$:$
so back offff =)

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

You back off.<br>you have your john.<br>oh wait, isn't he dating bips?<br>awhh, such a shame.<br>my jay sean's with me.<br>he's all mineeee. :D<br>oh here - he's with me in my room.<br>i just told him about you.<br>lol, he says he wants to talk to you.<br><br>his msg for you:<br>i don't wanna be rude or anything.<br>but i'm all tahmina's.<br>i don't even know you well.<br>in fact, i don't even know your name.<br>nor do i want to.<br>so please, leave me and my baby alone.<br>we're in LOVEEE. <3 <br>okay?<br>thank you.<br><br>OMG.<br>he's so mean!<br>awh, oh well.<br>that's what he said. =) <br>

nahh you've got yur inffo messedd up.. johhn isn't dating bipss..
pssh, me and him are so together..
it's all just an act so like the media doesn't make my life hell. :)
ITS TRUE.
I SWEAR.
he's so thoughtfull isn't he? :$:$
unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:P

Edited by xVaishali - 07 April 2009 at 10:44pm

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Once I decided I need to blow my nose but I didn't have any tissues so I decided to go to the bathroom and use one of the paper towels from there.

So this was right before class and I went to the men's toilet instead (it was right next to womans) Just when I was about to walk out my male professor walks in through the door! He was like "I'm not in the wrong place."

I looked him and immediately looked down and just left. Then these two boys from my class we're like  you went to the wrong bathroom. I was like thumbs up I met our professor. I was surprised they didn't laugh at me. Maybe they just felt sorry for me.

Then I had 2 hours with the same professor next. I was so Angry my kismat sucks couldn't he have walked in a minute later after I left?

Only 4 more classes left with that guy , luckily he's old. LOL How embarrassing Embarrassed

Edited by Ophelia - 08 April 2009 at 12:52pm

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ok so it was yr 3 and i was in Geography and the teacher was handing out Scissors, and said to the whole class leave the scissors in front of u and dnt touch them until i tell u, the boy next to me the teacher put's scissors infront of him, and u think he would listen.

But noooo wen the teacher walks off he touches them, and he cut his finger off accidently and is sitting there just in shock, So i called him a Idiot and then he started to cry so i told the teacher. Wat he had done and he just legged it dwn the stairs too phone of the ambulance and get the nurse.

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
^ WOOOOOW he cut his fingeeerr :/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top