Stupid/Weird things you've done in the past :P - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Lead-Oxide

vaishh. shut up :P<br>but this dude is soo weird.<br>like he'll randomly start speaking to me in hindi*<br>like, once i was getting late for class<br>and he goes, "jaldi karo, class jaana hai"<br>lmaoo <br><br>i didn't get that either, are you talking about adnan?<br>:$lmao.<br>or jay?<br><br>hmm arunn.. now who could that be.<br>πŸ€”πŸ˜†<br>

loll shut upp
haha i talkk in hinddi/punjabi sometimess in school loll
to stop the teachers frm understandin us cuz my teachers got noo life o_o
and im talkinn abt kay ;( and not jay, the other one ;o
I do that too sometimes! :D
omgg. yesterday, i had to go give my friend tamara her textbook... so my friends and i were talking amongst ourselves about how we're gonna get the teacher to let us go. and so we go ask the teacher if we could go to the bathroom, and she goes, "why so you can go give tamara the textbook?"
so she was actually listening to us. :| she pretends to read/mark/whatever but she's actually listening to us the whole time.
don't teachers have anything better to do? sheeshh.

I'm still confused. :$
Are you talking about ****?
H?

Edited by Lead-Oxide - 15 years ago
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

OMG how embarassing!

I rember in middle schooo i went into the girls broom and was like "hey they dont have the stand up potties"....lol

Then when i was walking out, i was like OMG! its a girls broom!!!

yeah but ur story is funny, i liked it..😳...

i don't remember when, but once i had to go to the bathroom really badly so i acidentally went into the male bathroom luckily nobody was thereπŸ˜›

OMGGG.
Okay, so I have this teacher at my school called Mr. Saha.
So like he was passing by.. and like my friends like ohh the other day I asked him a simple math question and he gets all mad and all.. so I swore in punjabii
OMG. and he was passing by and heard!
i totally forgot he spoke the same language.
aha, and i really need to stop swearing
i didn't mean to. :$$
and later on that day I saw him and he kept giving me weird looks.
It was horrible.

Omg, he taught my bro too. LOL.
^ Mr. Saha the indian fob teacher? :O

I do that too sometimes! :D<br>omgg. yesterday, i had to go give my friend tamara her textbook... so my friends and i were talking amongst ourselves about how we're gonna get the teacher to let us go. and so we go ask the teacher if we could go to the bathroom, and she goes, "why so you can go give tamara the textbook?"<br>so she was actually listening to us. :| she pretends to read/mark/whatever but she's actually listening to us the whole time.<br>don't teachers have anything better to do? sheeshh.<br><br>I'm still confused. :$<br>Are you talking about sami?<br>H?<br><br>

H :$:P
Why don't you say his name :P
It's not like he's on IF.

OMG. Yo, what if he isss!
And you just don't know ;)
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

That sure is embarassing!
I would have ran away behind a wall or desk and stayed there till the bell rang...Then go back to my chair and yell at my chari..."Pagal Kursiiii" . Kya hua!! Ap meri dost nahi hai, aj se, dost dost nahi! hum torrenge!"

Then come to school with those backpacks that folds into a chair (yepp I know there are some ppl w/ them...dont be shy)..πŸ˜‰

Yes i am random.πŸ˜›

if i screamed at my chair, all the people & the teacher would think i was paagal, they'd be like wtf? hahahahahaha and plus i don't even speak hindi lol i'm gujju remember? duh! lol.

OMGGG.
Okay, so I have this teacher at my school called Mr. Saha.
So like he was passing by.. and like my friends like ohh the other day I asked him a simple math question and he gets all mad and all.. so I swore in punjabii
OMG. and he was passing by and heard!
i totally forgot he spoke the same language.
aha, and i really need to stop swearing
i didn't mean to. :$$
and later on that day I saw him and he kept giving me weird looks.
It was horrible.

okay liike is your school FILLED WITH DESI PEOPLE OR SOMETHING! aha liike pretty much everyone is desii AND NOW EVEN THE TEACHERS? aha im so GLAD ii chose to go to my highschool :P aha
there's like no desi's in my school
only a few
and no desi teachers aha
Originally posted by snowflake0555

if i screamed at my chair, all the people & the teacher would think i was paagal, they'd be like wtf? hahahahahaha and plus i don't even speak hindi lol i'm gujju remember? duh! lol.

trueee dat Kajreeee! (lol sorry i promise i will stop saying that....)...

good pt....scream at your chair when no one is looking! or get on your phone while yelling bc every1 would be like "mmm shes on her phone".

Say to the chair: "Hu tari mummy choo." lol...

Then a Guju friend will tell you;

- Te tumne ija kurse.
- Agar ap pagal hai, Aame tune khubi nehi chode ke jayange.

Meri Gujarti acchi nahi hai :*(
-