Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
two friday's ago iin art class, last period me and my firend were sitting at our table and then i went up to go get supplies and my leg got caught on this stool/chair thingy so i tripped and fell and make a loud 'THUD' and all these older kids (juniors & seniors) were all staring at me like "WTF is she doing" and then the teacher was like "omg omg are you alright?" and then i thought i was gonna cry but i started laughing and my friend was just standing there beside me laughing and shocked and ahhhh it was soo damn embarassing

and my knee still hurts from that! i still have a bruise :/

now everytime im in art class, my friend always goes "don't trip!"

pretty embarassing! :[

Originally posted by: snowflake0555

lol was/is he gay? or was it a dare? 🀣

"he" was not gay....

"he" was deared and when "he" did it, it wasn too bad...It was more for fun and the looks on ppls face in the food court was awesome!

It was like "wow what do I say"....

Good times.......πŸ˜†
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was in maths class, and i had put my hand up for help, so i put my hand up but wat i didnt realise is that he had these massive sweat patches and he rele smelt, so i was trying to discreatley trying to cover my mouth and nose, coz i felt like being sick. Coz i felt like being and my friend at the other end of the table was sitting there laughing her head off.

So at end of the lesson i grabbed my things and went out as quickly as i could and i was waiting my friend to comeout the class, and we wer like eerr hasnt he heard of Doedrant??? and didnt realise he was standing right behind us.

Originally posted by: snowflake0555

two friday's ago iin art class, last period me and my firend were sitting at our table and then i went up to go get supplies and my leg got caught on this stool/chair thingy so i tripped and fell and make a loud 'THUD' and all these older kids (juniors & seniors) were all staring at me like "WTF is she doing" and then the teacher was like "omg omg are you alright?" and then i thought i was gonna cry but i started laughing and my friend was just standing there beside me laughing and shocked and ahhhh it was soo damn embarassing

and my knee still hurts from that! i still have a bruise :/

now everytime im in art class, my friend always goes "don't trip!"

pretty embarassing! :[

That sure is embarassing!
I would have ran away behind a wall or desk and stayed there till the bell rang...Then go back to my chair and yell at my chari..."Pagal Kursiiii" . Kya hua!! Ap meri dost nahi hai, aj se, dost dost nahi! hum torrenge!"

Then come to school with those backpacks that folds into a chair (yepp I know there are some ppl w/ them...dont be shy)..πŸ˜‰

Yes i am random.πŸ˜›
OMGGG.
Okay, so I have this teacher at my school called Mr. Saha.
So like he was passing by.. and like my friends like ohh the other day I asked him a simple math question and he gets all mad and all.. so I swore in punjabii
OMG. and he was passing by and heard!
i totally forgot he spoke the same language.
aha, and i really need to stop swearing
i didn't mean to. :$$
and later on that day I saw him and he kept giving me weird looks.
It was horrible.
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lead-Oxide

OMGGG.<br>Okay, so I have this teacher at my school called Mr. Saha.<br>So like he was passing by.. and like my friends like ohh the other day I asked him a simple math question and he gets all mad and all.. so I swore in punjabii<br>OMG. and he was passing by and heard!<br>i totally forgot he spoke the same language.<br>aha, and i really need to stop swearing <br>i didn't mean to. :$$<br>and later on that day I saw him and he kept giving me weird looks.<br>It was horrible. <br>

LOLOL
yur so stupidd
my history teacher is indian
so i dared my firned to talk to him in punjabi
it was so funnnyy
like he startedd laughin himselff ahaahaa
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:P = me?πŸ˜•

if so, 😭

if not, πŸ˜›then πŸ˜ƒ

if Tahmina = πŸ‘

loll nahh
it wasnt yuu or tahmina
=P

Originally posted by: Lead-Oxide

OMGGG.
Okay, so I have this teacher at my school called Mr. Saha.
So like he was passing by.. and like my friends like ohh the other day I asked him a simple math question and he gets all mad and all.. so I swore in punjabii
OMG. and he was passing by and heard!
i totally forgot he spoke the same language.
aha, and i really need to stop swearing
i didn't mean to. :$$
and later on that day I saw him and he kept giving me weird looks.
It was horrible.

LOL some1 taught me how to sear in Punjabi...........πŸ˜†.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by: xVaishali

loll nahh
it wasnt yuu or tahmina
=P

lol I knew that!

We r so sweet we make Willy Wonka and his whole candy factory  (even the guy that sweeps the chocolate sprinkles after it falls down from the chocolate machine) jealous! Woot woot!😳
vaishh. shut up :P
but this dude is soo weird.
like he'll randomly start speaking to me in hindi*
like, once i was getting late for class
and he goes, "jaldi karo, class jaana hai"
lmaoo

i didn't get that either, are you talking about adnan?
:$lmao.
or jay?

hmm arunn.. now who could that be.
πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Edited by Lead-Oxide - 15 years ago