Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Lead-Oxide

woohoo vaishali<br>remember what we were talking about the other day<br>*winkwink*<br><br>stupid shitty geo homework.<br>i'm stuck. :|<br><br>there's a jay sean song called stuck in the middle<br>🤣<br>:$ <br>

loll yess i remember what we were talkinn abt
aha
omgg i was like youtubing jay seann
the crushh is cominn backk :$:$
so back offff =)
You back off.
you have your john.
oh wait, isn't he dating bips?
awhh, such a shame.
my jay sean's with me.
he's all mineeee. :D
oh here - he's with me in my room.
i just told him about you.
lol, he says he wants to talk to you.

his msg for you:
i don't wanna be rude or anything.
but i'm all tahmina's.
i don't even know you well.
in fact, i don't even know your name.
nor do i want to.
so please, leave me and my baby alone.
we're in LOVEEE. <3
okay?
thank you.

OMG.
he's so mean!
awh, oh well.
that's what he said. =)
Edited by Lead-Oxide - 15 years ago
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lead-Oxide

You back off.<br>you have your john.<br>oh wait, isn't he dating bips?<br>awhh, such a shame.<br>my jay sean's with me.<br>he's all mineeee. :D<br>oh here - he's with me in my room.<br>i just told him about you.<br>lol, he says he wants to talk to you.<br><br>his msg for you:<br>i don't wanna be rude or anything.<br>but i'm all tahmina's.<br>i don't even know you well.<br>in fact, i don't even know your name.<br>nor do i want to.<br>so please, leave me and my baby alone.<br>we're in LOVEEE. <3 <br>okay?<br>thank you.<br><br>OMG.<br>he's so mean!<br>awh, oh well.<br>that's what he said. =) <br>

nahh you've got yur inffo messedd up.. johhn isn't dating bipss..
pssh, me and him are so together..
it's all just an act so like the media doesn't make my life hell. :)
ITS TRUE.
I SWEAR.
he's so thoughtfull isn't he? :$:$
unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:PEdited by xVaishali - 15 years ago
Ophelia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once I decided I need to blow my nose but I didn't have any tissues so I decided to go to the bathroom and use one of the paper towels from there.

So this was right before class and I went to the men's toilet instead (it was right next to womans) Just when I was about to walk out my male professor walks in through the door! He was like "I'm not in the wrong place."

I looked him and immediately looked down and just left. Then these two boys from my class we're like  you went to the wrong bathroom. I was like thumbs up I met our professor. I was surprised they didn't laugh at me. Maybe they just felt sorry for me.

Then I had 2 hours with the same professor next. I was so 😡 my kismat sucks couldn't he have walked in a minute later after I left?

Only 4 more classes left with that guy , luckily he's old. 😆 How embarrassing 😳
Edited by Ophelia - 15 years ago
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so it was yr 3 and i was in Geography and the teacher was handing out Scissors, and said to the whole class leave the scissors in front of u and dnt touch them until i tell u, the boy next to me the teacher put's scissors infront of him, and u think he would listen.

But noooo wen the teacher walks off he touches them, and he cut his finger off accidently and is sitting there just in shock, So i called him a Idiot and then he started to cry so i told the teacher. Wat he had done and he just legged it dwn the stairs too phone of the ambulance and get the nurse.
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ WOOOOOW he cut his fingeeerr :/
pure_choclate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this is one of the stupid things i've done, when i was new to Canada in grade 5; i remember crying becuase i didn't have my gym clothes

Edited by pure_choclate - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Ophelia

Once I decided I need to blow my nose but I didn't have any tissues so I decided to go to the bathroom and use one of the paper towels from there.

So this was right before class and I went to the men's toilet instead (it was right next to womans) Just when I was about to walk out my male professor walks in through the door! He was like "I'm not in the wrong place."

I looked him and immediately looked down and just left. Then these two boys from my class we're like  you went to the wrong bathroom. I was like thumbs up I met our professor. I was surprised they didn't laugh at me. Maybe they just felt sorry for me.

Then I had 2 hours with the same professor next. I was so 😡 my kismat sucks couldn't he have walked in a minute later after I left?

Only 4 more classes left with that guy , luckily he's old. 😆 How embarrassing 😳

OMG how embarassing!

I rember in middle schooo i went into the girls broom and was like "hey they dont have the stand up potties"....lol

Then when i was walking out, i was like OMG! its a girls broom!!!

yeah but ur story is funny, i liked it..😳...
Originally posted by: xVaishali

nahh you've got yur inffo messedd up.. johhn isn't dating bipss..
pssh, me and him are so together..
it's all just an act so like the media doesn't make my life hell. :)
ITS TRUE.
I SWEAR.
he's so thoughtfull isn't he? :$:$
unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:P

unlike SOMEONE *AHEM AHEM*:P = me?😕

if so, 😭
if not, 😛 then 😃

if Tahmina = 👏
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

there was a "friend" who wore a skirt in public...............

That was the dumbest thing "he" has ever done................

lol was/is he gay? or was it a dare? 🤣