Page 9 of 40

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

^ Thank you so much Nidz Big smile

Nishu darling... gimme a tishu LOLConfused missed you... Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Nadia's mom left a few minutes later and Nadia made a few phone calls to see if any of Mishu could spend the day with any of her friends. But all of them were either busy or not home. But Nadia knew that most of them were making excuses. I mean afterall, who would want a kid like Mishu to spend the day with them?LOL Now what. Nadia had finnished all her chores and was free for the whole day. But she was grounded. She sat down and thought of the few things she could waste her day on (that she was allowed to do). She could read a book? No.. she didn't have any good books left. .Nadia warmed up a slice of cake she had made a few days ago and sat down to watch her favorite show. It was a little soap opera about a girl who had to live with her grandfather in the old daysShocked when Hitler was in power. It was a nice, heart warming little thingSmile And Nadia took pleasure in watching it. It was almost an hour of sitting there on the floor when Nadia's butt began to hurt very badlyOuch So she moved up to the couch. "Ahh that feels much better"LOL

. It was close to 1pm when Nadia decided it was time for something to eat. That's exactly what she needed. To get so full she could barely even walk. So that she could be so full and become so tired she could go right to sleep after eatingLOL. So Nadia cooked a whole bunch of stuff... then stuffed herself. But she took her time in doing so. She stretched it for a whole hour. She would eat very slowly but large amounts.  Mishu stopping in the kitchen and just stared at her. She saw all the piles of food all over the table and said "what the HECK are you doingAngry"
"I'm trying to eat a lot so I can fall alseep easier." Nadia told her. "Nooooo. If you eat all this you're gonna get FAT. Come on let's go for a run outside. Come on come on." She tryed to push and shove Nadia to the door but Nadia didn't move an inch. "You know what forget it. But I will come back later. And you will get your exercise Evil Smile" Nadia just rolled her eyes and took another bite of some other cake she had made. Then as planned again, right after she had eaten, she went right to bedLOL 

"Ahhh... this feels good." And then she pulled the covers over and went to sleep with a good feeling. She had done everything as planned. Now if only she could get to sleep.... A few minutes later Nadia drifted off to her wonderful dream land with lots and lots of cake and happyEmbarrassed 

Edited by *Nishi* - 01 August 2009 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
whoz nadia

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

whoz nadia

My main character
I was awaiting a smart reply from you, HinnaLOL

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
but who is sheee...i mean is she in ur family

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
nope.. i made her up

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I wished she had a chocolate cake hope may be next time well it was written wonderfully Nishi. Luv NIDIZ

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I wished she had a chocolate cake hope may be next time well it was written wonderfully Nishi. Luv NIDIZ
thank you so muchBig smile
oh yes. chocolate cake is Nadia's favorite. Esp German chocolateWinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top