Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 40

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

lol yeeh... i was wondering why u told that u "absolutely loved" my description ... Confused was perplexed... now i can understand it a bit more...  yeahhEmbarrassed
di... Shocked di??? did u call me di???? ShockedShocked u dont call Hinna di and u address to me like that??? omggg...ROFL hahahahaa yes i caled u diShocked problem kyaROFL do i sound so mature kya??... anyway, u call me di in a cute way... TongueHugyes in cuteeee wayBig smileBig smile
well, i cant swing now...ROFL i feel so embarrased like, when seeing all the cute kiddoos playing in the park.. i dont feel like entering in... LOLTongue but i do swing, (u know we have a park in the urbanization), when it was raining, i went earlier to home from school, like few minutes earlier na.. so i took advantage of the opportunity of swinging in the rain... Embarrassed i would have danced but there was no music.. LOL awwww so cute archana. yeah i love swing in the rainEmbarrassed omg u about to danceShocked well as long as no one watching...ROFL jkROFLTongue whenever i have the opportunity i swing, Smile means whenever im alone there LOL
whats so special in Germany Nish? Tongue 
i would love to go to Paris, for shopping.. Big smileEmbarrassed I only like going to India for shoppingROFL everything there is so cheap na. and now they have so many American storesShocked its so expensive here but there so cheapROFL
oh great u dont mind reading about my life!! LOLBig smile i like knowing my online friends too... Tongue

uhm... thats the youth group? interesting... Smile here, my friends used to go to something like that called cathecism or sumthing? ... till the 1st communion.. , so you are a fierce devotee ah? Big smile
omg... food... LOL.. lol... ya i would, i love to know more and more always.. Big smile
well thats in cahtoliscms yaarLOL i dunno how to spellLOL but yeah. they belive something almost totally diffrent and i would have to write a whole essay to explain. Tongue I would love to share it with u though.. if u have the timeShocked  well i dunno fierce. i have lots of fun and goof off there.. but i do take it very serisoulySmile 

ok lets stop chatting here we'll get in troubleShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

Originally posted by Girl_2007

lol yeeh... i was wondering why u told that u "absolutely loved" my description ... Confused was perplexed... now i can understand it a bit more...  yeahhEmbarrassed
di... Shocked di??? did u call me di???? ShockedShocked u dont call Hinna di and u address to me like that??? omggg...ROFL hahahahaa yes i caled u diShocked problem kyaROFL do i sound so mature kya??... anyway, u call me di in a cute way... TongueHugyes in cuteeee wayBig smileBig smile
well, i cant swing now...ROFL i feel so embarrased like, when seeing all the cute kiddoos playing in the park.. i dont feel like entering in... LOLTongue but i do swing, (u know we have a park in the urbanization), when it was raining, i went earlier to home from school, like few minutes earlier na.. so i took advantage of the opportunity of swinging in the rain... Embarrassed i would have danced but there was no music.. LOL awwww so cute archana. yeah i love swing in the rainEmbarrassed omg u about to danceShocked well as long as no one watching...ROFL jkROFLTongue whenever i have the opportunity i swing, Smile means whenever im alone there LOL
whats so special in Germany Nish? Tongue 
i would love to go to Paris, for shopping.. Big smileEmbarrassed I only like going to India for shoppingROFL everything there is so cheap na. and now they have so many American storesShocked its so expensive here but there so cheapROFL
oh great u dont mind reading about my life!! LOLBig smile i like knowing my online friends too... Tongue

uhm... thats the youth group? interesting... Smile here, my friends used to go to something like that called cathecism or sumthing? ... till the 1st communion.. , so you are a fierce devotee ah? Big smile
omg... food... LOL.. lol... ya i would, i love to know more and more always.. Big smile
well thats in cahtoliscms yaarLOL i dunno how to spellLOL but yeah. they belive something almost totally diffrent and i would have to write a whole essay to explain. Tongue I would love to share it with u though.. if u have the timeShocked  well i dunno fierce. i have lots of fun and goof off there.. but i do take it very serisoulySmile 

ok lets stop chatting here we'll get in troubleShocked

lol call me as u wish Nishu Big smile
do u even know how do i dance?? AngryLOL ppl say that i do dance really well Embarrassed and ask me why  dont i join some Diwali group for dancing...
i like going to India for shopping, and to meet my family too! Tongue coz i almost dont have any cousin here... Sleepy and i love to see myself around brothers... Embarrassed but not more than one month.. gosh! or they can turn really obsessive... Angry
oh i forgot to say... that the cheapness of India gonna finish soon... sad for us, but good for them! Smile
grrr...Angry of course i know thats catholicism, i do study catholicism yaar... at school, and almost all the class is catholic... its wat i wanted to say, u are a serious devotee... Smile
of course i have time for you Nish Big smile share wid me anything u want to.. Big smile
i dont care about chatting... but i have to do homework... Tongue see you soon...

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

u said i cnt be in this ff just remember 1 thing u hurt me alot nishi beta=((
hinnaaaa
i said give me some good reasonsShockedLOL
am still thinking about it yaar
but i need some new people here... but if u give some good reasons i might add u

forget it u bad friend =((

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

u said i cnt be in this ff just remember 1 thing u hurt me alot nishi beta=((
hinnaaaa
i said give me some good reasonsShockedLOL
am still thinking about it yaar
but i need some new people here... but if u give some good reasons i might add u

forget it u bad friend =((

Edited by *Nishi* - 23 April 2009 at 3:49pm

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
edited :| now am curious

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

edited :| now am curious
ahahahhahaEvil Smile

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing update Nishi! I loved this part so much, continue quickly!!!!!!

-Aish

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Amazing update Nishi! I loved this part so much, continue quickly!!!!!!

-Aish
oh thank you so mush aishHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top