Writers Corner

Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 40

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL so this is the chap??.... lol such a short update from Nishuuu ShockedEmbarrassed!!

well i dont exactly know what happened, so cant comment much.. Confused is her sis hyperactive or sumthing??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

ROFLROFL so this is the chap??.... lol such a short update from Nishuuu ShockedEmbarrassed!!

well i dont exactly know what happened, so cant comment much.. Confused is her sis hyperactive or sumthing??

am so sorry ROFL 
i was gonnna post more but my sis....Angry 
im gonna post the real chapter right after youth group tonightBig smile
hahaha i only put 4 sentencesROFL short chapter ur rightROFLROFLROFL

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

Chapter 1 part 2

As Nadia sped through the woods she caught something shiny with her eyes. But by the time she went back to see what it was, it was already gone. "Hmm" she said, and continued to ride home. When she got home she saw a note on the fridge from her mom telling her to make dinner and to give her sister her medication at 6pm. Nadia looked at the clock. It was WAAAAYYY past 6pm. All of a sudden something jumped infront of her screaming "BAAAAAHHH". Nadia screamed and the creature continued to scream and throw things. "WHAT THE HECK SALANU!!!!" (what a nameROFL)The thing began whipping her with her cape. "Stop it stop it.Angry" "I aaaaaaammmm Super DogEmbarrassedLOL" She said.

ok ok... so her sister isnt hyperactive, well better this way, otherwise it wud be depressive in excess... and Nish and  a depressive story... isnt matchable... (matchable??ConfusedLOL)
and... this is the kind of job that her sister does??.... loool... and that hurts? Confused Nadus siss such a cutieeeeee!! Big smileEmbarrassed

edit*

Nadia ran outside into the backyard with her mp3 player  in hand. All she needed was some peace and quiet. That was one reason why she almost hated coming home everyday. There was never the peace she needed to think. Her parents were always fighting and her sister was making sure to do her job to annoy her. But although she didn't like coming home, the one thing that kept drawing her back was the little garden in her backyard. It had several small patches of flowers she made herslef and a swinging bench(?LOL) It was the most beautiful thing when the sun was setting. Or even after it rainedEmbarrassed She loved this place very much but she knew that she would need a new place to get away to. Because her parents' voices still echoed in her backyard...

aw! beautiful description! of a beautiful place!! Big smile... i also do have a place for myself, well, it was my sis idea to put that big cushion there, and as she doesnt use it, i do it... to read, close my eyes, blush, think, do homework, look through the mirror..  whatever i want
i love swings!!! Big smileTongue

Whatever place I find, I'm gonna have to bring more flower seeds and find a tree to attatch a swing. She swung back and forth on the bench and turned the volume up high. Nadia thought about tonight and her plans for the weekend. Her teachers hadn't given her much homework so it was going to be a long weekened by herslef. Maybe she could go into the city and explore through a few shops? Or maybe she could look in the school directory and try to make atleast one friend... She envisioned herslef randomly picking a phone number and making up an excuse to talk and get to know them. She laughed at the thought. Then she laughed even LOUDERShockedLOL hearing the things she would say to them. She smiled and she felt a little better. She laughed (little bit this time) 'cause she remembered that she had detention after school on Monday. Now she felt a lot better. The music had really calmed her down like it always did. Whenever she felt like nothing in the world could cheer her up or when all of a sudden she would get so frustrated she felt like screaming, her music was always there to make everything feel good again. 

You know.. somewhere in this girl, i can find your influence... Tongue it reminds me of you... dunno why.. lol... music doesnt calm me... not always,... but its ok as an entertainment till i forget what i dont want to remember.. dialing random numbers till someone picks the phone... i love to do it! Big smile well i would love... but i dont do those things! LOLConfused but i like to answering on the phone..
oh my god.. its so true that i tell u my life here... Ouch oh my... i shud control!!!

Nadia got up from the swing and walked into the house with a smile on her face. She had a lot to look forward to this weekened. Big smile

aaaaaw!!

ok guys this is the REAL chapterROFL pls comment/critisize Big smile

okies... hope u enjoyed it... my life lecture.. LOL

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged

am so sorry ROFL 

what the heck is the youth group Nish? Confused u talk so much about it! Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yaaaay u commetned let me reply Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Chapter 1 part 2

As Nadia sped through the woods she caught something shiny with her eyes. But by the time she went back to see what it was, it was already gone. "Hmm" she said, and continued to ride home. When she got home she saw a note on the fridge from her mom telling her to make dinner and to give her sister her medication at 6pm. Nadia looked at the clock. It was WAAAAYYY past 6pm. All of a sudden something jumped infront of her screaming "BAAAAAHHH". Nadia screamed and the creature continued to scream and throw things. "WHAT THE HECK SALANU!!!!" (what a nameROFL)The thing began whipping her with her cape. "Stop it stop it.Angry" "I aaaaaaammmm Super DogEmbarrassedLOL" She said.

ok ok... so her sister isnt hyperactive, well better this way, otherwise it wud be depressive in excess... and Nish and  a depressive story... isnt matchable... (matchable??ConfusedLOL)
and... this is the kind of job that her sister does??.... loool... and that hurts? Confused Nadus siss such a cutieeeeee!! Big smileEmbarrassed 

yes di am very depressedOuch it might not seem like it online though... here i can go crazyShocked but in real im a little the same..sort of random i guess. but am not as energetic as u thinkLOLLOLLOL am a lot like u actuallyWink i know she is so cute but it drives nadia insaneeeeeROFL

edit*

Nadia ran outside into the backyard with her mp3 player  in hand. All she needed was some peace and quiet. That was one reason why she almost hated coming home everyday. There was never the peace she needed to think. Her parents were always fighting and her sister was making sure to do her job to annoy her. But although she didn't like coming home, the one thing that kept drawing her back was the little garden in her backyard. It had several small patches of flowers she made herslef and a swinging bench(?LOL) It was the most beautiful thing when the sun was setting. Or even after it rainedEmbarrassed She loved this place very much but she knew that she would need a new place to get away to. Because her parents' voices still echoed in her backyard...

aw! beautiful description! of a beautiful place!! Big smile... i also do have a place for myself, well, it was my sis idea to put that big cushion there, and as she doesnt use it, i do it... to read, close my eyes, blush, think, do homework, look through the mirror..  whatever i want
i love swings!!! Big smileTongue awww that sounds so niceBig smile i LOVE swings yaar. whenever i go to the park.. its the only thing i doROFL i swing and swing and swing.. and then i end up feeling very sick afterwardsOuch but you know its worth it i love swingingEmbarrassed maybe if i swing high enough... i can get to GermanyCry

Whatever place I find, I'm gonna have to bring more flower seeds and find a tree to attatch a swing. She swung back and forth on the bench and turned the volume up high. Nadia thought about tonight and her plans for the weekend. Her teachers hadn't given her much homework so it was going to be a long weekened by herslef. Maybe she could go into the city and explore through a few shops? Or maybe she could look in the school directory and try to make atleast one friend... She envisioned herslef randomly picking a phone number and making up an excuse to talk and get to know them. She laughed at the thought. Then she laughed even LOUDERShockedLOL hearing the things she would say to them. She smiled and she felt a little better. She laughed (little bit this time) 'cause she remembered that she had detention after school on Monday. Now she felt a lot better. The music had really calmed her down like it always did. Whenever she felt like nothing in the world could cheer her up or when all of a sudden she would get so frustrated she felt like screaming, her music was always there to make everything feel good again. 

You know.. somewhere in this girl, i can find your influence... Tongue it reminds me of you... dunno why.. hmmmmmm lol... music doesnt calm me... not always,... but its ok as an entertainment till i forget what i dont want to remember.. dialing random numbers till someone picks the phone... i love to do it! Big smile well i would love... but i dont do those things! LOLConfused but i like to answering on the phone..
oh my god.. its so true that i tell u my life here... Ouch oh my... i shud control!!!  aahahhaaROFL its ok yaar i love hearing about your lifeBig smile thats one thing most of my friends never do... they dont tell me about themselves and then act like im their bestest friend ever and i should know how to help them with their emotional problemsConfusedLOL my friends in real are so weird here... only like.. 2 of them are normal. Tongue am glad i have friends like u who tell me everything... i can learn so much from u and i can see what its like in your lifeBig smile

Nadia got up from the swing and walked into the house with a smile on her face. She had a lot to look forward to this weekened. Big smile

aaaaaw!! 

heheEmbarrassed

ok guys this is the REAL chapterROFL pls comment/critisize Big smile

okies... hope u enjoyed it... my life lecture.. LOL yup like alwaysLOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged

am so sorry ROFL 

what the heck is the youth group Nish? Confused u talk so much about it! Big smile
i know its the only thing i can look forward to all weekROFL
im so glad u askedBig smile
well youth group is a place i go to every wednesday evening and its basically like a Bible study Big smile We have so much foods thereShockedROFL then we sing songs... and worship. and we do fun stuff. its a lot of fun  i really wish you could come... i always have a awesome time thereROFL i have to get there extra early with some of my friends and the whole tme we are... laughing and eatingROFL u would really like it thereBig smile

Edited by *Nishi* - 01 August 2009 at 1:48am

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
lol yeeh... i was wondering why u told that u "absolutely loved" my description ... Confused was perplexed... now i can understand it a bit more...
di... Shocked di??? did u call me di???? ShockedShocked u dont call Hinna di and u address to me like that??? omggg...ROFL do i sound so mature kya??... anyway, u call me di in a cute way... TongueHug
well, i cant swing now...ROFL i feel so embarrased like, when seeing all the cute kiddoos playing in the park.. i dont feel like entering in... LOLTongue but i do swing, (u know we have a park in the urbanization), when it was raining, i went earlier to home from school, like few minutes earlier na.. so i took advantage of the opportunity of swinging in the rain... Embarrassed i would have danced but there was no music.. LOLTongue whenever i have the opportunity i swing, Smile means whenever im alone there LOL
whats so special in Germany Nish? Tongue
i would love to go to Paris, for shopping.. Big smileEmbarrassed
oh great u dont mind reading about my life!! LOLBig smile i like knowing my online friends too... Tongue

uhm... thats the youth group? interesting... Smile here, my friends used to go to something like that called cathecism or sumthing? ... till the 1st communion.. , so you are a fierce devotee ah? Big smile
omg... food... LOL.. lol... ya i would, i love to know more and more always.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top