*Nishi*

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Oh oh ohh!!!

Oh ohhh oh my gossshhhhhh!

NISHI! :O

Remember me?
I MISS THIS STORY SOO MUCH! Forgive me for the long break :(

I LOVED the recent part, gotta catch up quickly. What's gonna happen that night?
LOVED it :)

-Aish

heyyyyyyyyyyyy and am not sure do i remember u ShockedLOLLOLLOL thanks Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somedays - updated page 41 (Page 40)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
^ Lol do you? I think i'm the first one that commented :) And thanks for using my siggie :D

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

^ Lol do you? I think i'm the first one that commented :) And thanks for using my siggie :D
no prob. are you aiswarya? man am forgetting all my frinds with these new usernames Ouch

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
^ haha yes thats me :D np

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged

^ haha yes thats me :D np
awwwwwww  imissed you HugHug am so gladddddd youre back now Big smile so what are u up to now?

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

A few minutes laterů

Nadia- okay he'll be right over. Oh my gosh this is gonna be so fun Big smile!!

Alex- who in the world goes out to a restaurant at 11pm?? Is this what teens these days do? 

Nadia- I guess.. LOL

Alex- well whatever. At least there's food.

Nadia- I'll be right back I'm gonna get ready. The remote's on the couch.

Alex- okay

*Nadia runs upstairs*

Alex-hmmm this is a pretty nice place. Kinda smallish compared to the others on her street though. (looks at some photos on the fridge) This must be her family and her.. theres 3 girls there in that picture what's up with that *mumbling to himself* She doesn't even look like them.. probably a friend or something. She sure looks hot.

He turns on the tv and lays on the couch with a bag of chips on his stomach. Flips through the channels.. decides to close his eyes for a minute..

He wakes up to some guy standing at the bottom of the stairs shouting. He has brown hair and is holding something in his hands. Nadia comes running down the stairs and asks, "did you bring your ipod?"

Jo- Yep I'm listening to it right now *shakes it in front of her face*

Nadia- okay good good. *looks over at the couch* Hey, this is Alex, does he look familiar?

Jo- Oh my.. dude you're the guy who stole that thing at the museumů  man how long ago was that. How in the world did you get him here?? And why?? *shocked*

Nadia- *big smile*

Alex- *looking at her* whoah whoah is this a date or something. Why do you look so good.

Nadia- why, I can't look good? It's just skinny jeans.. and I curled my hair slightly.

Alex- oh okay. And you must be Jo. I've heard all about you

Jo- really? Like what?

Nadia- okay okay.. we can talk about this on the way. They're gonna close pretty soon if we don't get there in time.

Jo- and what place did you have in mind?

Nadia- Caf Mocha

Alex- what time do they close?

Nadia- 1

Alex- man we got plenty of time. And hey lemme see someone's ipod.

Jo- not until you explain who you are and why you're here and your name and where you're fromů

Alex explains everything to him while walking out of their neighborhood (the back way. Not the way through the dark woods like Nadia takes to school) They get into the town now and pass a park. Nadia walks over the benches and explains why she moved here and some about her best friend..

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey you forgot me! But then I see you remembered. He, He I should've mentioned that. Miss me?

I know :) my names awsome, isn't it?

It's not dead, I don't know, maybe I'm more dead than usual. I really can't bring myself to do anything and then I complain I'm dying out of boredom. Completely tragic I know.

Well I like the story. Alex's funny.

Anyway, Update soon!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrMonster

Hey you forgot me! But then I see you remembered. He, HeI should've mentioned that. Miss me?
I know:)my names awsome, isn't it?
It's not dead, I don't know, maybe I'm more dead than usual. I really can't bring myself to do anything and then I complain I'm dying out of boredom. Completely tragic I know.
Well I like the story. Alex's funny.
Anyway, Update soon!
haha honestly i have no idea what ur talking aboutLOLi love this place its not too busy but not dead (to me) it would be nice if more people were active though.. and thanksBig smile am waiting for achus comment first

Post Reply New Post

Go to top